2021 United States GP

In Chat if anyone else wants to meet up!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(23-10-2021, 07:39 PM)NeilP Wrote:  In Chat if anyone else wants to meet up!

Very early call there Neil!

Quali starts in 10 minutes. Doesn't seem to be anyone online here at the moment though.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Great lap Max

Catch you guys tomorrow evening for the race

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Shoot I completely missed all but the last lap. So much for Mercedes speed and so much for Red Bulls "problems" in free practices.

I guess a coming together at the first corner is even more likely now!!!!

Hamilton must win this race or he is in a a very tough spot with Mexico and Brazil to come. Great lap by Verstappen.

Edit: Was trying to sort out our heating system which has failed at the wrong time for us here!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Like Neil I was late, but I could watch replay of whole qualifying.
Was very enjoyable I must say. Ferrari surprised me how quick they are this weekend. Still no match for Mercedes and Red Bull.

Mercedes looked less dominant as I was expecting. Actually I think Red Bull and Mercedes are very even this weekend. So are the drivers of those cars. Just magnificent work from Hamilton and Verstappen. Amazing last rounds, that shows how these two stand above the rest.

Tomorrow will be tense. Hamilton will be desperate to win that first corner and I fear for another crash with Verstappen. Hope they move trough that corner clean and we get a exciting and clean race. Those two will leave Perez behind early in the race I think.

Again I will miss the chat; been busy with some big changes that need some time (signed for new job and give up old one, starting own business on the side and since I'm at it decided to build a new house). Sorry to miss out.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

Again I will miss the chat; been busy with some big changes that need some time (signed for new job and give up old one, starting own business on the side and since I'm at it decided to build a new house). Sorry to miss out.

That is awesome Anti I hope it all works out well for you. I would just be a bit careful about doing business with Papa importing his flapjacks into the Netherlands may be a big too much Smile Smile Smile

On a serious note I wish you well my friend I hope you make life much better for you and yours.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

I was tucked up in bed watching Qually, damn I love Autumn, would happily have more US GP's if it means more F1 in bed.

I got giddy when Q1 and McLaren and Ferrari were still in the mix, but then come 2&3, we just felt out of range.

Here is to a close, but clean race.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

I have a totally bad feeling about the first corner today. It is going to need cool heads to get through that first corner with the race intact for all the leaders. I hope Verstappen and Hamilton keep it clean. Should be a good race with many expecting it to be a two stopper.

The top ten battles should be great. Looking forward to see what Lando can do today. It is also piss or get off the pot for Perez you need to be a big help to Verstappen today and take a podium place on merit (Not through luck). Still Neil is unimpressed with him.

Awesome drive from both top guys but especially Max to hold off Lewis in that last stint, I was sweating buckets for the last 10 or so laps lol.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(24-10-2021, 10:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Awesome drive from both top guys but especially Max to hold off Lewis in that last stint, I was sweating buckets for the last 10 or so laps lol.

Its not over til its over but that is a stake in Mercedes and Hamiltons heart for sure. Great drive by Max and a fabulous pit wall performance from Red Bull.