2021 Turkish GP

End of P2, Ferrari look to have made a genuine step with their engine upgrades. Good single lap and long run pace from Charlie, very impressive actually. I think they could have a very strong race here.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(08-10-2021, 02:16 PM)morini Wrote:  End of P2, Ferrari look to have made a genuine step with their engine upgrades. Good single lap and long run pace from Charlie, very impressive actually. I think they could have a very strong race here.

Doesn't Ferrari start at the back with Saintz this weekend?

Anyway, Mercedes is looking very strong. With Hamilton around P10 he should easily be fighting for podium (especially since Buttass has to let him pass). If Red Bull doesn't make mistakes, they should take two podium spots.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

Could not give P2 my full attention as I'm supposed to be working. What I did see the Mercedes in Hamilton's hands looked very, very strong. Charles Leclerc had a great long run stint so I'd tip him to finish ahead of Red Bull on Sunday if he keeps that up. Sainz gets the same package from this weekend but has to take the penalty. I would expect him to be able to come through the field given the pace of the car.

Unless Red Bull can figure out the 0.5 second deficit overnight I can easily see Hamilton finishing ahead of both Red Bulls if he starts from the 5th or 6th rows. Quite looking forward to this race and hope we get some rain as well.
[+] 2 users Like black's post

(08-10-2021, 04:04 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Doesn't Ferrari start at the back with Saintz this weekend?

Yes, Sainz takes penalties. But it was Charles who seemed quick through the FP sessions and he took his engine penalties last time out. I know it is only free practice and we shouldn't read too much into it, but his low fuel and high fuel pace looked right up there. I genuinely think he could win if that pace was real.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(08-10-2021, 04:15 PM)black Wrote:  Unless Red Bull can figure out the 0.5 second deficit overnight I can easily see Hamilton finishing ahead of both Red Bulls if he starts from the 5th or 6th rows.

That is a very tall order I reckon (though I would love it if it happens). I would be happy if he manages to limit the damage to his title rival. Finishing just behind him would do me fine.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Fashion Police update.......what the actual f*ck?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(08-10-2021, 05:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Fashion Police update.......what the actual f*ck?
Look...he got dressed in the dark...by a womble...high on crack.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

I would absolutely not rule Leclerc out for the win in this race yet alone podium. He was absolutely stellar here last year and showed promise in todays sessions. Mercedes have been smart just taking an ICE. Totally expected and as we can see from Forza's hero worship photo he dressed up to show his happiness.

Not buying Verstappens issues I guarantee you he will be either 1 or 2 come qualifying. Personally dont think Perez will be in the top 5 come race end Sunday.

Looking forward to a proper race, lets hope we get one.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(08-10-2021, 08:44 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I would absolutely not rule Leclerc out for the win in this race yet alone podium.  He was absolutely stellar here last year and showed promise in todays sessions. Mercedes have been smart just taking an ICE.

Totally expected and as we can see from Forza's hero worship photo he dressed up to show his happiness.

Not buying Verstappens issues I guarantee you he will be either 1 or 2 come qualifying. Personally dont think Perez will be in the top 5 come race end Sunday.

Looking forward to a proper race, lets hope we get one.

Agree mate, especially the Forza bit.....      Shutup        Wink       Laughing

Istanbul Park (Turkey) weather - Met Office

Pirelli fears Turkish GP tyre choice 'too aggressive'  

^^^ Lets hope so.     Devil

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(08-10-2021, 05:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Fashion Police update.......what the actual f*ck?

Leave the lad alone!

As far as I'm concerned he can wear his grans floral dresses if it makes him happy and helps him prevent those Red Bull wankers from winning either title.

Great job today Hamster. He's looked comfortably quickest all weekend

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 4 users Like The Professor's post