2021 Italian GP

Has there ever been a team principle with more shit in him than this guy!!!!

Red Bull boss Christian Horner says he believes Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton should have received the same penalty for their crash at the Italian GP.

Verstappen was handed a three-place grid penalty - which he will serve at this weekend's Russian GP - but Hamilton avoided punishment.

"It was an awkward shunt, but both drivers were instantly able to confirm they were ok," said Horner in his latest Red Bull column. "With Lewis trying to reverse and get back in the race, even the medical car didn’t see the need to deploy. I’m grateful the halo did its job. I think even the most vocal of doubters have now changed their mind about it.
"I still share the same belief today - both played a part in it and it is difficult to apportion blame to one side more than the other. If the FIA wanted to make a statement, they could’ve imposed the same penalty on both drivers but the fault was deemed to be more on Max's side and, because he didn’t finish the race, the only option was to give him a grid penalty, which we accept."

Glad to see he 'accepts' the penalty its not like the rules of the sport apply to Verstappen and Red Bull!!!

"both played a part in it and it is difficult to apportion blame to one side more than the other" ...... No it was not Horner. Verstappen was judged at fault which is why he got a penalty and Hamilton did not!

"If the FIA wanted to make a statement" ... they did make a statement Horner your driver was judged at fault and given a Penalty!!!!!

"It was an awkward shunt, but both drivers were instantly able to confirm they were ok," ... you mean just like Max walked away from his crash at Silverstone.

Will someone please sew this guys mouth shut.
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

(20-09-2021, 12:39 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Has there ever been a team principle with more shit in him than this guy!!!!

Nothing would make me happier that if the hateful little weasel left the sport. No time for him at all.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post