2021 Belgian GP

(26-08-2021, 07:21 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(26-08-2021, 05:19 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  I know its SPA so anything can happen, promising though.   

Yup.....I would love it to be this level of wet at the weekend  Tongue

Well, in fairness that was pretty damned wet and he was on slicks. How about this one from the rain meister (according to Helmut, I mean) Wink On the formation lap and on intermediates as well. Tut tut Laughing

Actually, to correct myself, it wasn't even on the formation lap it was on the way to the grid.
[+] 4 users Like black's post

Motogp from Silverstone will be shown live on ITV @ 12:30 on Sunday for anyone interested.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Great camera shots from whinegnados helmet cam.

Max has just put it in the wall too. Dick head!

Didn't go in too hard though. Probably ok for gearbox.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

He is not using a race gear box. But I do wonder if the pressure of the situation and his last two races are taking their toll!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(27-08-2021, 03:02 PM)NeilP Wrote:  He is not using a race gear box.  But I do wonder if the pressure of the situation and his last two races are taking their toll!

No, not a race gearbox. But with the enforced cost cap you don't want to be losing a Friday box either.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(27-08-2021, 03:02 PM)NeilP Wrote:  He is not using a race gear box.  But I do wonder if the pressure of the situation and his last two races are taking their toll!

Definite mistake there from Max. The team will be cringing whenever any damage happens.
[+] 2 users Like black's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0oukLlzTdk    (16s)

W Series qualifying at Spa Francorchamps was halted after a multi-car shunt at Eau Rouge.

Six drivers were involved in a heartstopping crash as the rain began to fall at the Belgian Grand Prix circuit.

With 24 minutes remaining on the clock, Sarah Moore lost the rear of her car after coming through the compression at Eau Rouge and slid up the hill into a tyre wall ar Raidillon.

Abbie Eaton and Beitske Visser followed Moore into the tyres with Ayla Ågren, Belén García then striking the near-stationary cars.

After a moment of her own, Fabienne Wohlwend then made contact with Visser, whose car became airborne for a second time.

Via Twitter, the W Series has confirmed: "All drivers involved in the incident are undergoing medical assessment and two of the drivers – Ayla Agren and Beitske Visser – have been transferred to hospital for further checks."

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Fingers crossed they all escape injuries and are ok...........that couldve been very nasty indeed........so much so I wont even make a joke about "bloody women drivers" Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(27-08-2021, 06:05 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Abbie Eaton and Beitske Visser followed Moore into the tyres with Ayla Ågren, Belén García then striking the near-stationary cars.

Nasty prang. I hope all involved are ok (especially abbie as she's always been sex on wheels, even if I am the wrong gender).

Saving grace ......
At least none of them were reversing anywhere!!! It would have been absolute and total carnage! I assume reverse gear is banned in W series? Laughing

Smile <ducks> and hopes for the best!
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(27-08-2021, 06:22 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  so much so I wont even make a joke about "bloody women drivers" Wink

Unfortunately, I don't share those values Laughing

I am a bad person.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post