2021 Belgian GP

(23-08-2021, 04:03 PM)black Wrote:  I think Ferrari might be dark horses here.

I was reading somewhere (think it might have been the race) that Ferrari have high expectations this upgrade will bring gains. May make it interesting if Red Bull decide to take new PU(s) and come through the pack.

(23-08-2021, 04:03 PM)black Wrote:  It would be nice to see Ferrari at the front again.

I wouldn't go that far! Wink
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(23-08-2021, 04:03 PM)black Wrote:  I think Ferrari might be dark horses here. They are talking about an engine upgrade and Spa would be the perfect place to introduce it. Possibly the best driver pairing on the grid too (in terms of having two very fast and closely matched drivers).

It would be nice to see Ferrari at the front again. I am in no way a fan, but it has been hard to watch them struggling since fuel gate. F1 needs the red team consistently in the fight.

Who knew that Forza had a Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Looks very much like rain will play apart this coming weekend with rain forecast most days. Weather (Pun intended) that happens we wait to see Smile

EDIT: England going very well in the Cricket vs India, just thought I better let you guys know Smile Smile Smile
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(25-08-2021, 11:47 PM)NeilP Wrote:  EDIT:  England going very well in the Cricket vs India, just thought I better let you guys know Smile Smile 

So glad to hear that Neil.....been twisting and turning all night wondering  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Spa F1010 (Belgium) weather - Met Office

I know its SPA so anything can happen, promising though.   Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(26-08-2021, 05:19 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  I know its SPA so anything can happen, promising though.   

Yup.....I would love it to be this level of wet at the weekend  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Me too!!!

[attachment=2392]

(26-08-2021, 08:12 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Me too!!!

The thing is Neil........Seb is AM`s problem these days  Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(26-08-2021, 09:16 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

The thing is Neil........Seb is AM`s problem these days  Laughing

Fair point Oh Great one!!!  Tongue

(26-08-2021, 07:21 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Yup.....I would love it to be this level of wet at the weekend  Tongue

Tickled me lads Hehe   Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post