Lewis, Christian & the top 4 F1 drivers.

(15-12-2018, 12:59 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I can see why they have more than two. It's too easy to ignore drivers outside the top teams. I'd argue that the most consistent driver was Leclerc this season. His rookie year, and it took him 3-4 races to figure out how to set the car up correctly, once he did, he was always delivering in that car, maximising on the fast developments Sauber ploughed into the car.

Like I say I'm not a driver fan, so I dont have a list, but I was always watching Leclerc, being mightly impressed seeing his name constantly high in the timings.

I agree Leclerc is a man to watch next year. He performed pretty ok in his first year, so let's see what he can do in a really good car. Imo it was a steady year (from Leclerc), but was it as exciting as Verstappens 1st year in the TR? I'd say no, good and stable on the whole but not spectacular.

But than again, as a Dutchie, I might be higly biased of course (although you know the saying: It aint much if it aint Dutch, hahaha).
[+] 3 users Like JDF_AW's post