2021 British GP

In all honesty Forza from my Hamilton fan side of me I dont care. Whether he was in the right or wrong is not the issue to me here. Red Bull are making a mountain oout of a molehill. Yes, I get it has had a major impact on the standings but it was a coming together on the first lap of a race. We see this nearly every single race if this was say Gasly and Ocon we would have not heard about it at all. Red Bull are trying to make the consequences of the incident the major reason for a higher form of punishment when clearly the rules state otherwise. Masi even stated this after the race.

I know Marko and indeed Horner are complete and utter tools but to state that Hamilton should be banned and for Horner to make his stupid comments about Hamilton is way out of line. Anyone who has read my posts over times will know I have said this about Verstappen for a very long time. He was never penalized in his early years and as a result he has got in his mind he do anything and for sure he intimidates some drivers. Hamilton has never played hardball because he never has had to. Now he is playing catchup he needs to take risks and oh well Max now you know people are not going to give you a free pass. Frankly I am surprised its taken this long and to be honest I dont know what I am even saying this because in my eyes and the eyes of many others Hamilton did nothing wrong.

It will not hurt to put Max into a wall at some stage in a race. If I was up against him I would absolutely sacrifice a race and do it to him. He needs to learn he does not have the divine right to the track as he sees fit.

As for Red Bull... leave the F&*^$#G sport I dont give a damn.
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

(27-07-2021, 08:24 PM)NeilP Wrote:  It will not hurt to put Max into a wall at some stage in a race. If I was up against him I would absolutely sacrifice a race and do it to him. He needs to learn he does not have the divine right to the track as he sees fit.

Well, I am not sure I would go as far as saying that.....could Lewis afford to get black flagged for such a thing?.....imagine he lost the championship over this type of incident!

Wasnt too long ago a few people on here was saying the same about Ferrari........anyone see a pattern emerging?  Laughing  (dont worry Neil, I am only yanking your chain)

edit: oh, and remember Toto suggesting Ferrari drivers taking out Merc drivers intentionally???

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Twitter delivering with a "Karen Horner" trend following their complaint to the managers xD

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(27-07-2021, 08:54 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Twitter delivering with a "Karen Horner" trend following their complaint to the managers xD

Yeah I seen that....some very funny comments

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

This is just embarrassing, Mercedes should request an official review into short spice & the Helmut bringing the sport into disrepute, its not like Lewis produced a colt 45 & shot the Red Bull is it.

Short spice is setting himself up for a huge fail if Verstappen steps out of line, all this posturing and holier-than-thou attitude may come back to haunt him. 

This really looks bad.

Anyone looking forward to Hungary this weekend?     Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(27-07-2021, 08:37 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 08:24 PM)NeilP Wrote:  It will not hurt to put Max into a wall at some stage in a race. If I was up against him I would absolutely sacrifice a race and do it to him. He needs to learn he does not have the divine right to the track as he sees fit.

Well, I am not sure I would go as far as saying that.....could Lewis afford to get black flagged for such a thing?.....imagine he lost the championship over this type of incident!

Wasnt too long ago a few people on here was saying the same about Ferrari........anyone see a pattern emerging?  Laughing  (dont worry Neil, I am only yanking your chain)

edit: oh, and remember Toto suggesting Ferrari drivers taking out Merc drivers intentionally???

(dont worry Neil, I am only yanking your chain) ... I am going to give you credit for the word play even if you did not mean it Smile

Let me rephrase my comment about putting max in the wall. Deliberately, no absolutely not.  But in a situation where you may have backed out yourself no go ahead and make him pull out or crash is what I meant.  Love Hesh's post. Perfect!!!!

Yes Papa I am. The only sad part about it is there are very few places on track for Wheel to Wheel racing.

Forza whilst I am hoping Hamilton can win the Championship in my book it is still Max's to lose by a long way.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(27-07-2021, 09:57 PM)NeilP Wrote:  (dont worry Neil, I am only yanking your chain) ... I am going to give you credit for the word play even if you did not mean it 

It was the best I could come up with  Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(27-07-2021, 04:09 PM)NeilP Wrote:  It seems Red Bull are not letting this go at all. 

Read about this earlier on.

It's a real shame the Red Bull management are such a bunch of sore losers. Horner is a truly detestable character and his behaviour post Silverstone was a disgrace. I was cringing with embarrassment watching him in the media interviews. Shut your big mouth, suck it up and hit back at the next race (that is the approach a winning team would take). Everything they are doing here is 100% dirty tricks and mind games. They are clearly trying to destabilise Mercedes and it comes across as very kindergarten. 

I will normally get behind any British based F1 team but I simply can't bring myself to cheer for Red Bull. That is entirely down to their management and their behaviour when things go wrong. Shouldn't really dislike a whole team based on two mouthy individuals, but that is the way it is for me. So much so that I experience disproportionate levels of enjoyment when they lose. 

Fuck you Horner and Marko, I hope your season disintegrates. Nothing would make me happier. What goes around comes around.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 4 users Like The Professor's post

FIA rejects Red Bull's review of Hamilton's British GP penalty.

Red Bull’s hopes of getting the FIA to review Lewis Hamilton’s British Grand Prix penalty have been dashed, after Formula 1 stewards rejected its request on Thursday.

However, after looking at the matter, the FIA deemed that the new elements provided by Red Bull were neither significant nor relevant to the matter.

In a statement issued by the stewards, the FIA was clear that the slides were neither new nor ‘discovered’ as the rules demand.

It stated: “That what was presented to the Stewards was not "a significant and relevant new element [that was] discovered which was unavailable to the parties seeking the review at the time of the decision concerned".

“The slides in Appendix 2 of the Competitor's letter that were relied upon as New Evidence were not "discovered" but created for the purposes of submissions to support the Petition for Review.

And they were created based on evidence that was available to the Competitor at the time of the decision (namely the GPS data).

That clearly does not satisfy the requirements of Article 14.”

A statement from Mercedes calling for Red Bull to halt its sledging of Hamilton read: 

"The Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team welcomes the decision of the stewards to reject Red Bull's right of review.

"In addition to bringing this incident to a close, we hope that this decision will mark the end of a concerted attempt by the senior management of Red Bull Racing to tarnish the good name and sporting integrity of Lewis Hamilton, including in the documents submitted for their unsuccessful right of review.

"We now look forward to going racing this weekend and to continuing our hard-fought competition for the 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship."

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post