2021 British GP

formula1.com

This weekend's British Grand Prix at Silverstone is set to be a truly historic race. Not only will we see the very first F1 Sprint on Saturday, but on Thursday the next era of Formula One will be officially unveiled with the first ever life-size model of a 2022 F1 car rolled out in a special launch event.
F1 begins an exciting new chapter in 2022 when the current rulebook is ripped up and a radical new set of regulations come into force – all designed to produce even more spectacular racing.
And the new era will officially kick off on Thursday at Silverstone with F1 One Begins, a dynamic launch event that will take fans on a journey through the ages before arriving at the most futuristic racing car of all-time.
Fans will not only get to see a life-size 2022 F1 car for the first time, they’ll also be talked through the machine’s revolutionary design by a panel of experts, who will explain the thinking behind the new concept, which will enable drivers to race each other harder than ever before.

F1 One Begins will be streamed on F1.com, the F1 YouTube channel and Facebook at 1500 BST/1400 UTC on Thursday July 15.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

If anyone wants, that havent already, the wheelless chassis.
https://twitter.com/F1/status/1414962822782521358
Front of the car is shark fin central.
Be interesting to see how much teams differ from this.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Stay Frosty with the schedule this weekend, its all over the shop!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Sorry guys, couldnt find a copy of this weekends schedule without a bellend in the pic  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 5 users Like forzaferrari's post

CEO Zak Brown is to miss this weekend's British Grand Prix after testing positive for Covid-19.

Brown is one of three McLaren personnel to have contracted the virus, although none are close contacts of either Lando Norris or Daniel Ricciardo.

A McLaren statement read: "McLaren Racing confirmed today that three team members, including CEO Zak Brown, tested positive for covid-19 during the team’s rigorous testing programme before the British Grand Prix. Neither of our drivers are close contacts.

"All three cases are unconnected and now isolating in accordance with government guidelines. The team’s operations for the British Grand Prix are unaffected."

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

I know Im flogging a long dead horse here but this running off track and still keeping the lap business is really winding me up today........just take the fecking lap/time off them and they wont go outside the bloody lines.....yes I know its only free practice but still boils my piss.

(16-07-2021, 02:51 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I know Im flogging a long dead horse here but this running off track and still keeping the lap business is really winding me up today........just take the fecking lap/time off them and they wont go outside the bloody lines.....yes I know its only free practice but still boils my piss.
Chill m8 .....it's looking like it's already over with the time gaps to Mick Jaggers RBR

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

LOL......dont panic yet

Has anyone told that twat Croft he is not remotley funny........I would but my temp twitter ban doesnt finish until Monday

(16-07-2021, 03:09 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  LOL......dont panic yet

Has anyone told that twat Croft he is not remotley funny........I would but my temp twitter ban doesnt finish until Monday
Ha ha I'm surprised they are letting you back on there at all.....this new practice seems to frantic for me.....losing the fundamentals of F1 and feeling more like a gameshow

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post

(16-07-2021, 03:14 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Ha ha I'm surprised they are letting you back on there at all

.....this new practice seems to frantic for me.....losing the fundamentals of F1 and feeling more like a gameshow

Some people just have no sense of humour  Big Grin

I havent decided yet.....will wait and see how the weekend goes as a whole......sort of like they have very little time to set up the cars for quali....means they have to be on top of every single thing right from the get-go

edit: still think IF they must tinker with format they should try out the mgp combined approach

Right, im off back into the garage, hope to see some peeps online later for Quali

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post