2021 Austrian GP

Enjoyed watching some great racing today......and some not so good, wtf was Perez thinking?.....he was always heading out onto the gravel with Norris on the inside. 2 penalty points and that 5 sec penalty was a joke, race stewards showing they are not fit for purpose yet again. Another great drive from Max to extend his lead over Lewis. There could be only one winner of DOTD today and the right man won that accolade. Bring on Silverstone!

Well done Max & RBR

oh, and Mercedes...

Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Its tough being a Mercedes and Hamilton fan right now but after the last few years we really ahve nothing to complain about (But I am going too anyway just to piss Forza off!)
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

(04-07-2021, 07:09 PM)NeilP Wrote:  ... Not forgeting baking those special Flapjacks either ehh?

With especially made "happy hot chocolate" to dunk my "Papajacks" in buddy.    Big Grin

Buzzing for Silverstone.     Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

For Ross Brawn, though, he is in no doubt Norris was the driver of the day as he "delivered a sensational qualifying performance and followed it up with a great race"

Brawn added: "Max was a machine again, but I think Lando was punching well above his weight"

"He was highly rated when he arrived in Formula 1 and is now consistently delivering on that expectation"

"The McLaren driver has been constantly evolving this year and seems to have made a major step. He’s an amazing talent"

"We are blessed with the drivers we have right now"

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post