2021 Austrian GP

F2 championship leader Guanyu Zhou will make his F1 debut when he replaces Fernando Alonso in fp1 this weekend

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

I was impressed with him in past seasons and thought he may be a future F1 driver. Not so sure anymore.

I dont think we are going to see anything different this week than last. Hamilton and Verstappen were simply in a class of their own, but especially Verstappen. Home track for Red Bull and we are at Hamiltons "Home" track next week. I love British GP weekend but it is being butchered by experimentation this year.

Hoping for a wet race just to mix things up in Austria.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

You gotta love Steiner

https://twitter.com/i/status/1409123334726488064

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

I really like him and wish he was interviewed more often on TV I am sick of seeing Wolff and Horner.

NeilP: Good morning Chat, how you doing
(09:04:15) NeilP: I am doing just great thanks Neil how about you?
(09:04:43) NeilP: I am fine looking forward to this FP2
(09:04:54) NeilP: Lewis doing crap again...yep
(09:05:02) NeilP: Max on top again .. Yep
(09:05:17) NeilP: So, same as last week...yep!
(09:18:53) NeilP: Rumour has it Morini was seen on a beach in Rio last weekend with Lord Lucan
(09:26:44) NeilP: Papa declined to appear on Ready , Steady Cook
(09:30:49) NeilP: Forza has been named President of the Lewis Hamilton fan club for next year
(09:33:53) NeilP: Paddy has decided to run for Parliament as an independent
(09:36:08) NeilP: Ian has accepted a new position at Walls as head of the Sausage Roll division
(09:37:01) NeilP: Anti has exposed the lax security at Schiphol airport in his latest attack on the Dutch government
(09:39:50) NeilP: Hesh was arrested trying to break into McLaren’s headquarters last weekend. It is alleged he was raiding Lando Norris locker in search of memorabilia
(09:40:23) NeilP: Otherwise its been a quiet week on the news front
(09:40:37) NeilP: Bit like this chat room!
(09:48:15) NeilP: Raining on Track, Max crying foul he does not want to drive in the wet!!!
(09:51:06) NeilP: Forecast for Thunderstorms on Sunday
(09:55.56) NeilP: Mercedes fastest on the Red marked tyres but dont hold your breathe
(09:58:48) NeilP: Well Mercedes will finish top of the timing sheets but I do not think it has much significance. RBR still the favourite in my eyes
(10:02:09) NeilP: ... and that Chat is that. Thanks for your company today be sure to check in tomorrow for more exciting banter!!!!
[+] 5 users Like NeilP's post

(02-07-2021, 02:13 PM)NeilP Wrote:  

1) (09:26:44) NeilP: Papa declined to appear on Ready , Steady Cook

2) (09:30:49) NeilP: Forza has been named President of the Lewis Hamilton fan club for next year

3) (09:37:01) NeilP: Anti has exposed the lax security at Schiphol airport in his latest attack on the Dutch government

4) (10:02:09) NeilP: ... and that Chat is that. Thanks for your company today be sure to check in tomorrow for more exciting banter!!!!

PMSL.......    Laughing

1) Mate I was asked by the BBC to decline after after the Judges all scoffed all my flapjacks & fell into fits of giggles then promptly fell asleep, leaving them unable to Judge properly, when they woke up they munched all my competitors cakes & had no Idea who was who's, so I won on a technicality, then was disqualified for nobbling the Judges.  Tongue

2) Really glad SLH fan club President hasn't noticed "Lewis's see through attire" this week.    Shutup

3) Anti has an in at Schiphol? an expert in moving "product" in & out of the Netherlands? bloody hell I've got a business opportunity for Anti...  Wink 

4) Really trying to align my World so I can be in quali chat, thing is I can't do Sundays/race days as it is the only day of the week the three of us sit in the same room together watching all the motor sport, I look forward to it & cant miss it as I'd face Mama's & Gareth's wrath.   Stop

This week we also have the British & Irish Lions to look forward too.    Beer 

Apparently Gags informs me there is also a "poofball" game on as well, trying my hardest to get out of it obviously....  Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 5 users Like PapaofGags's post

Very witty Neil, FYI I turned down down the Presidency position purely based on the dress code........I can make a twat of myself without having to dress like one also
(slightly disappointed Morini`s leatherette shorts never got a mention in chat)

@Papa.......dont you worry buddy, I seen it.......I feel sorry for his poor ol nan who`s now missing a pair of her best net curtains back in the ghetto`s of Stevenage  Big Grin

edit: speaking of the fruitball......just seen about 5 mins of the Spain v Swiss....what a bunch of big Jessies, just watched one player rolling around the ground like he`s just had his leg amputated without anesthesia......FFS he didnt even make contact with the other player.....and I mean AT ALL........who actually watches this shite nowdays????........at least in football years back a player only rolled around the grass after getting head-butted or kicked in the tender bits!

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Looks like I am missing some good banter in the chat.
Sorry not much time this weekend. Since I am expanding the business and setting up a new export route via port of Rotterdam.

Will miss the live qualifying and race but check in after both events.
Enjoy the great championship fight this weekend guys.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

(02-07-2021, 08:20 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Sorry not much time this weekend. Since I am expanding the business and setting up a new export route via port of Rotterdam.

Ok I'll have to admit, "If" we are talking shipping containers it might be just a little out of my league, I'll get on the blower to "Cocky Warren" sure we can sort something out.    Wink

Failing that "the dinner ladies" anyone remember them? Haha   Laughing

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Seriously though, what the actual f*** does he look like

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(02-07-2021, 09:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Seriously though, what the actual f*** does he look like

Hehehe..... got to be a bet   Laughing

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post