2021 Azerbaijan GP

Honestly Forza? I think Bottas was done dirty today, & i really, really didn't like it. You all know my thoughts on that sort of thing. Just not right in my opinion.

All said though, fantastic recovery by Mercedes today, but I do not think that Mercedes is as great as some on here think it is. At best it was the third quickest car out there today, but more likely the fourth quickest. 

Tomorrow will be an interesting race though...

And I am so chuffed to see Ferrari back on P1 today. Even if it was weird circumstances & others were going quicker (pretty miserable Ch everyone was) when the red flag came out. Tomorrow we race!!!
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Enjoy the racing tomorrow guys.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(05-06-2021, 08:53 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Enjoy the racing tomorrow guys.

Would not be shocked to see your Boy win Forza. Catch up with you after the race for some clean banter Smile
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Enjoy people's    Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

No one in chat today?

Ham hams it...Max pisses himself...good race.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

Its not often I see Lewis Hamilton in the same light as Forza but I have to agree with him for once today; WHAT A COMPLETE BELL END!!!!!
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

(06-06-2021, 03:31 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Its not often I see Lewis Hamilton in the same light as Forza but I have to agree with him for once today; WHAT A COMPLETE BELL END!!!!!

"It's a marathon not a sprint" - he should have taken his own advice instead of playing mind games and settled for 2nd in the race and leadership of WDC.

Bottas poor again. I thought Russell was going to overtake him at one point.

Vettel had a good race.

Happy for Checco, gutted for Max.

Pirelli need a competitor, sick of "tyre talk".
[+] 4 users Like PaddyB's post

What can I say?
Red Bull was the best car today and Verstappen by far the best driver. He did everything well and deserved that win. Gutted for him, really.

Than Hamilton. Another huge luck he gets, but another mistake from him also. Unbelievable. He gets the championship on a silver plate from god himself and he throws it away. Can't feel sorry for him, did it to himself.
Well, it keeps the championship interesting.

Perez was doing good. Not on level of Verstappen, but he was were he needs to be and if any should take the win after the misfortune of Verstappen, I am glad it is him.

Vettel, driver of the day for me (don't actually know who got that silly tittle). Great driving and I am so glad to see this guy having some luck finally.

Leclerc, after great qualifying it was a bit weird to see how much faster the Mercedes and Red Bull are. He gets his moment I am sure.

Not sure with what feeling I leave this race.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

(06-06-2021, 03:31 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Its not often I see Lewis Hamilton in the same light as Forza but I have to agree with him for once today; WHAT A COMPLETE BELL END!!!!!

And Neil wins "comment of the day" award, well done Sir

At first I was gutted to see Max`s tyre explode even if I wasnt actually cheering him on, then thought... Lewis you are the luckiest knobend ever... but thankfully Karma put things right today.

...the only disappointment I had once the race was over?.......why the f*ck did the mercedes pit wall not get on the blower and have a rant just like bellend does when they make a mistake......that was a missed oppertunity in my books  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post