2021 Azerbaijan GP

Is RBR the only team not running new PU`s here?

CLC loves the barriers round this place

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Toto not happy. Merc look more on the backfoot than any sandbagging.

Have they had a go at a bendy rear wing and failed or are they taking the moral high ground and sticking without and suffering as a result.

Are Merc are having to manage the cost cap due to more unexpected spend early in season?
[+] 1 user Likes PaddyB's post

(04-06-2021, 03:02 PM)PaddyB Wrote:  Toto not happy. 

Adolf is never happy......unless the golden boy is best part of a second ahead of everyone else (some might say merc fans also adopt a similar attitude  Big Grin )

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(04-06-2021, 03:13 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(04-06-2021, 03:02 PM)PaddyB Wrote:  Toto not happy. 

Adolf is never happy......unless the golden boy is best part of a second ahead of everyone else (some might say merc fans also adopt a similar attitude  Big Grin )

Horner tells Wolff "I'd keep my mouth shut"  

Personally I think Horner has a point.....but I would have put it in a better/nicer way, bet the Helmut enjoyed it though.

All's fair in love & war.         Wink

Bring on the bun fight.        Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(04-06-2021, 03:31 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  .....but I would have put it in a better/nicer way,

"Shut your trap you kraut w@nker"????  Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(04-06-2021, 03:34 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(04-06-2021, 03:31 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  .....but I would have put it in a better/nicer way,
"Shut your trap you kraut w@nker"????  Big Grin

Think Mama needs a flapjack, getting above herself again, but really made me laugh...  

Quote, "I seem to remember saying similar when Michael was racing"     Bomb      Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(04-06-2021, 03:42 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Think Mama needs a flapjack, getting above herself again, but really made me laugh...  

Quote, "I seem to remember saying similar when Michael was racing"     Bomb      Laughing

Er, um, eh, yeah, ive no come back.....fair play Mama  Huh

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Red Bull seems happy.
Mercedes, first I thought they were hiding speed but I am not that sure now. Still think they will be fighting for pole tomorrow, but they don't seem their old "1 second ahead of everyone" self today.

Ferrari really found themselves in front of the rest. Wonder how close they can get.
McLaren, or at least Norris, will be close too.

I will not be joining the chat tomorrow, but see you guys on Sunday.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

When I said "looking forward to the state of the midfield" i didn't think i meant Mercedes.

While BBC commentary aluded to the Merc were lacking race pace in Monaco, and their long runs not looking too great today, generally they (mainly Lewis) comes much better on Sunday, so should they struggle to qually, their progress ojn Sunday could be a good base for the show.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Sorry, not sorry (I have to make the most of this while I can)  Wink

https://twitter.com/i/status/1400853537463091201

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post