2021 Monaco GP

Ah no, looks like charlie may have issues with the gearbox. Hope not, I'd like him to do well here.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

That doesnt look good for CLC

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(20-05-2021, 10:39 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  That doesnt look good for CLC

Fingers crossed buddy. Early days, green track, but the Ferraris both look good at the moment. Or at least they did before CLC problem.

I quite like that Mclaren now its out in the sunshine but think they should have went a few shades darker with the blue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(20-05-2021, 10:41 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I quite like that Mclaren now its out in the sunshine but think they should have went a few shades darker with the blue

You know, I was thinking exactly that when I saw it. Gulf blue is light, but not that light. Looks almost white to me in sunlight.

Sainz looking comfortable out there.

Red Bull are going to be quick, that much is clear. They are there or thereabouts and running hards compared to Merc / Ferrari mediums. However, risky to deduce too much from FP1 first runs. Drivers getting their eye in mostly.

Looking forward to seeing some shots of them full chat through the entrance of the swimming pool....always looks mega

I just remembered, Netflix is with the red team this weekend.......Ferrari boys are doomed

Netflix does seem to be a bit of a jinx.

Fernando in the wall. Amateur! Laughing

LOL, thought you might enjoy FA rearranging the front wing

Realy dont like all those little winglets between the nose and screen on the ferrari......looks a bit Halfordish

Have they said what's up with CLC's car? He's been in the pits a long while.

[edit]
Sainz just oversteered into the wall as well!