2021 Spanish GP

I don't see a result different from Portugal's Qually result, though highlight of the Spanish weekend coming up, enjoy it everyone!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Made me titter

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would ever see anyone with 100 Pole Positions. Congratulations to Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton for an incredible achievement.

Should be a very interesting race tomorrow. Verstappen into the first corner is going to be amazing!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(08-05-2021, 03:25 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Should be a very interesting race tomorrow. Verstappen into the first corner is going to be amazing!

Jeez you are optimistic today Neil, barring first corner incidents this one is usually a borefest....although I very much enjoyed 2016  Tongue

edit: thought you would be tuning into the formula e from monaco about now

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

I would not be shocked to see Verstappen get Lewis or even a coming together. I think tyre strategy is absolutely in play too. I also feel 3 through 10 will be a really good fight too.

Yes 2016 was indeed a famous win for your guys!!!!!!!

Formula E from Monaco. Hmmm. Its hard enough to watch a F1 GP in Monaco Formula E. Well I would have to be strapped to a chair with my eye lids held open to watch that crap. I mean I understand your guys love of Moto GP and even Indycar but Formula E and "The future " of racing. Well I am nearer the end of my life than the beginning thank God cause I just cannot watch this ridiculous charade.

Actually watching F3 race and the three lead drivers right now Fittipaldi, Schumacher (Ralf's son) and Nanini. Lots of F1 pedigree there.

Truth be told Formula e (for its many, many, many faults) is way better at Monaco than F1 as they actually have a chance of making a pass.

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(08-05-2021, 04:14 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Truth be told Formula e (for its many, many, many faults) is way better at Monaco than F1 as they actually have a chance of making a pass.

Okay I will change my position I will simply watch paint dry instead!!!!

(08-05-2021, 03:25 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would ever see anyone with 100 Pole Positions. Congratulations to Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton for an incredible achievement.

Should be a very interesting race tomorrow. Verstappen into the first corner is going to be amazing!

Just watched quali recording, couldn't watch live today because I had to go out to rescue daughter 2 who had run out of petrol (again!).

Weird that nobody improved on the second runs though? 100 poles, absolutely amazing achievement. It looked a slam dunk RBR pole after Q2, but as he has done countless times before Hamilton pulled a rabbit out of the hat. Never mind Max, you've only got to find 97 poles from somewhere to beat that record  Tongue
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(08-05-2021, 04:14 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Truth be told Formula e (for its many, many, many faults) is way better at Monaco than F1 as they actually have a chance of making a pass.

Every one of us hates Monaco on race day. Saturdays are always worth watching as it still amazes me how the drivers can drive at those speeds with barriers millimeters away. The pundits think Mercedes are better in the slow speed stuff, so it will be interesting.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(08-05-2021, 04:02 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Actually watching F3 race and the three lead drivers right now Fittipaldi, Schumacher (Ralf's son) and Nanini. Lots of F1 pedigree there.

Pedigree chum?

Wink
[+] 2 users Like morini's post