2021 Portuguese GP

Seems to be an issue with car 77......Yea it's being driven by a dope.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

Talking of gobshites - Nico Rosberg (the GR Imola incident) "Valtteri moved right".

Did he f*ck! Rosberg you're a cretin.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(01-05-2021, 02:48 PM)morini Wrote:  Talking of gobshites - Nico Rosberg (the GR Imola incident) "Valtteri moved right".

Did he f*ck! Rosberg you're a cretin.

at what point does Rosberg see Bottas moving right ??? he moves left.....Rosberg is just a bitter little German tool

[+] 1 user Likes pennywise's post

Lewis pole then?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Too close to call but its usual 3 suspects I guess Hamilton, Verstappen and Bottas
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Love this track....every lap is a challenge...hope it stays on the calendar from now on.

[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

I think we are set up for a thrilling race tomorrow, looking forward to it.

The test cricket season is almost upon us too. I know there will be several people thrilled about that on here!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Normal play resumed for that qually session...
My cynical prediction for tomorrow is: unless the Redbulls can jump one or both Merc at the start, Merc will cruise it. With best of rest languishing more than 1s a lap slower (which is normal though xD).

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(01-05-2021, 05:11 PM)NeilP Wrote:  The test cricket season is almost upon us too. I know there will be several people thrilled about that on here!

Me!

I'm thrilled about it. Ignore the rest of the heathens Wink
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(01-05-2021, 05:24 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Normal play resumed for that qually session...
My cynical prediction for tomorrow is: unless the Redbulls can jump one or both Merc at the start, Merc will cruise it. With best of rest languishing more than 1s a lap slower (which is normal though xD).

I think the same.
But, with the wind and the shite surface of this track, maybe some things happen. I would be surprised if there would be no safety car situations.

And behind the Mercedes and Red Bulls it is just great racing coming at us.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post