2021 Portuguese GP

(01-05-2021, 12:08 PM)morini Wrote:  FP3 is late isn't it? Does that mean the quali session starts at 3pm UK time?

Yes bud, 3 start, show starts at 2.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Not sure buddy, havent checked times

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(01-05-2021, 12:17 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Yes bud, 3 start, show starts at 2.

Cheers. I'll tune in just before 3 then. I'm boycotting the pre-shows as the Sky team squeak my pips.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

This isnt intended to offend anyone but do they still do the bending of the knee thingy at every race on a Sunday?
I dont watch any build up nor after show stuff.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Some choose to Forza, I'll catch you all up later as I'm going to be behind you all today, enjoy peeps.  Smile

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Enjoy Paps

(01-05-2021, 12:20 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  This isnt intended to offend anyone but do they still do the bending of the knee thingy at every race on a Sunday?
I dont watch any build up nor after show stuff.

Do you really care if they still do?
I don't.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(01-05-2021, 02:29 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Do you really care if they still do?
I don't.

Nope, make no difference to me, was just asking as I havent watched any build up this season.

Anybody else enjoyed the "audio up" part they have now?

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(01-05-2021, 02:37 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Anybody else enjoyed the "audio up" part they have now?

Yeah, always nice to hear the engines without some gobshite waffling over the top

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post