2021 Portuguese GP

I think the top 3 will pull away come qualifying. I also think Mercedes have a lot more of a gap to Red Bull than we are seeing. No question Ferrari have made huge progress from last year which is great to see. The only disappointment for Forza today is the rumour Hamilton is going to extend his Mercedes contract.

Sorry Forza I am afraid you are just going to have to accept Hamilton will never drive a Ferrari F1. So sorry to have to break that to you.
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

(30-04-2021, 04:03 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Sorry Forza I am afraid you are just going to have to accept Hamilton will never drive a Ferrari F1. So sorry to have to break that to you.

Wind up merchant Laughing
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(30-04-2021, 04:05 PM)morini Wrote:  
(30-04-2021, 04:03 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Sorry Forza I am afraid you are just going to have to accept Hamilton will never drive a Ferrari F1. So sorry to have to break that to you.

Wind up merchant Laughing

Moi???
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Go Apleeeeeen, early signs of a good step for them here, which I didnt expect.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(30-04-2021, 07:26 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Go Apleeeeeen, early signs of a good step for them here, which I didnt expect.

FP session? Hellooooo.

(30-04-2021, 07:26 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Go Apleeeeeen, early signs of a good step for them here, which I didnt expect.

Could that be because Alonso basically has driven the track for 24 hours none stop and knows every bump and bruise?

Seeing them or rather adding them to the mix would be great but I just dont see it or feel it from them.
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

Alpine made a step I think, but not that much that they are in a different spot.

One that is interesting, is Ferrari. Those guys are good with these slow speed corners here. McLaren vs Ferrari is one to watch.

The other one, obvious, is Mercedes vs Red Bull. I think Mercedes is quicker and can take pole with some comfort.

Got to have a 27B-6.

Alpine.....low fuel?    Nothingtosay

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

The long run pace from Alpine suggested they have NOT in fact made a step forward. We'll soon see, but I doubt a big step forward. Also breaking points between Max & Lewis who both tend to have similar breaking points on most circuits (they really do just break later) suggests the RBR might have been carrying a bit more fuel. But again we'll see, because either way it looks close.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

FP3 is late isn't it? Does that mean the quali session starts at 3pm UK time?
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post