2021 Emilia Romagna GP

(16-04-2021, 04:17 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Other than Charlie "doing a Seb" did I miss anything of interest in FP2?

Yeah I watched it all, unfortunately Its flapjack Friday so someone else might remember better than me.....    Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(16-04-2021, 04:17 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Other than Charlie "doing a Seb" did I miss anything of interest in FP2?

Max broke his car early doors. Apart from that, not much. Gasly surprisingly close to the Mercs, but I honestly think the black cars were hiding pace today.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Cheers guys, never got to watch any of fp2

What do you`s make of AM threatening legal action?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(16-04-2021, 05:08 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  What do you`s make of AM threatening legal action?

Stop whinging mostly, since I cant remember when, the dominant teams have their wings clipped, this is just history repeating itself in my view.

When teams cant win the dominant team says work harder, well now the boot might be on the other foot, if & I'm not totally convinced yet that AM/Mercedes have gone down an cul de sac they will get more respect by working their way out than whinging.

Guessing there will be zero sympathy for AM.

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(16-04-2021, 05:08 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Cheers guys, never got to watch any of fp2

Rickdiculus tbh, but Did RedBull or any other teams in the past legally object to technical changes that were "aimed" at them? I mean, not that I recall, in recent memory, they just moaned for a race or two, to keep the press entertained.

As for today, I dont know what the big deal with "rake" or floor cuts is anyway. both sufferers are where they are expected, front and high up the midfield...
One might wonder if its the cool temps that are aiding them...

Ferrari still showing signs or a good winter.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(16-04-2021, 05:08 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Cheers guys, never got to watch any of fp2

The AM whine will come to the square root of fuck all. Why do they even bother bringing this stuff into the public domain?

Regarding the season so far? Par for the course really, rule changes clipping the wings of the best team is the way F1 works and there is no point in fighting that. I do feel there is a lot of truth in the "safety changes" hurting the best team most, but I'm also sure it will provoke a suitable reaction. Strength in adversity - the best engineers will find a way to fight back. It will be thrilling to watch if Mercedes advantage really has been nullified, but in all honesty I'm not totally convinced it has at this point. Red Bull looked very strong in testing, but that counts for sweet FA. We are only at race two and RBR are already looking worryingly fragile reliability wise. A glass jaw boxer perhaps?
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

FP3, loads of lap times deleted, but it looks a lot closer between the Mercedes and RBR than it did three weeks ago. Going to be a tight quali I reckon.

Not sure what I'm looking at here. Sandbagging maybe? Norris with purple S2 and gets with 2 hundredths of Hamilton? Surely not?

And ow Norris goes quickest by a tenth. Hmmmm.....

Perhaps RBR do actually have a big advantage? They went out late but Max a full 0.5 sec ahead. No way were Merc sandbagging that much.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Bit of a crazy session, sectors were all over the place, which is great, alot of unknowns into qually.

Seeing the AWS braking zone info was a treat, that's what I expect to see for "insight", not have the pit stop phases ruined by a shitty graphic on screen, I'd rather see where a car is relative to the car exiting the pits, the anticipation, which the AWS pitstop graphic completely eradicates.

and "Traffic Paradise, what is this one?" frickin hilarious, he's a fiery one, love it.

Williams surprise today...is the only prediction I'll make.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Wow Yuki ripped the whole back of his car off there!
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(17-04-2021, 01:08 PM)morini Wrote:  Wow Yuki ripped the whole back of his car off there!

My bad, I chose him for my DT, sorry Yuki......    Shutup

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post