2021 Emilia Romagna GP

The Sky comms team can say what they like but that Mazepin arsehole should not be on track regardless how much money his daddy haas (see what I done there)

`No further action` in regards to Ocon/Perez incident

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(16-04-2021, 11:59 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  The Sky comms team can say what they like but that Mazepin arsehole should not be on track regardless how much money his daddy haas (see what I done there)

`No further action` in regards to Ocon/Perez incident

I didn't watch because I was out cutting the dandelions lawns. Records automatically though. Worth watching while I have my lunch or do I give it a miss?

FP1 usually pretty meaningless anyway.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(16-04-2021, 12:27 PM)morini Wrote:  I didn't watch because I was out cutting the dandelions lawns. Records automatically though. Worth watching while I have my lunch or do I give it a miss?

FP1 usually pretty meaningless anyway.

I was watching the bikes so only keeping tabs on the f1........after no motorsport for several weeks I will rewatch it anyway.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

I'm eating a sandwich and watching FP1 recording. This isn't a great circuit IMO.

No, far too narrow

F1 & Motogp will hold a minutes silence in memory of Fausto Grisini on Sunday as a mark of respect and rememberence for the 2 time motorcycle champion who was born in Imola and passed away from covid related complications on Feb 23rd

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Well FP1 was a waste of time really. No split times available so you couldn't tell who was doing what. The fastest times were set on very old softs and it was cold. The Red Bulls should have a 1 lap advantage but I thought the Mercs looked pretty strong on the hard tyre.

Early problems for Maxwell in FP2. Sounded like gearbox.

Merc sandbagging I feel. Fastest soft tyre runs came on third timed lap and barely faster than the mediums. VB seems to like this track though.

Would it be acceptable to suggest that Mazepin couldn't drive a stick up a dog's butt?     Shutup

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(16-04-2021, 02:29 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Would it be acceptable to suggest that Mazepin couldn't drive a stick up a dog's butt?     Shutup

Illot should be in that car.

Other than Charlie "doing a Seb" did I miss anything of interest in FP2?