Fantasy/Dream Team 2018 season

(16-03-2018, 09:37 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Yeah bit of a shame, keep spreading the word. I found out the site had some issues yesterday with a display problem. Apparently people were successfully registering but not showing up in leagues. Ian, has told me he has sucessfully registered team set up etc. Im finding out if they have resolved the issue. 'Julian's higgpgramps' joined this afternoon so i think its back on track. Anyone know Julian out of interest?

Keep the faith Hesh. The worthwhile peeps will join the league and here as well (hopefully).
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Put up a team as well.
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

Made my team: Team Enstone FTW
[+] 4 users Like ReneSpeksnijder's post

Good stuff Rene, welcome to the league.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

HELP!!! ANYONE - LOL

I think I got there in the end, but how do you edit your team name? feckin dream teams, a menu bar blocked my view, so am at present "THE THE WILD BUNCH" one too many THE's? Smile

never mind - figured it out Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

Don't forget to personalise your emblem as well : P

If you want to change your name to your alias, you have to go through the laborious process of contacting the site. Don't know why they changed that, use'd to be able to change as you pleased.

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

cheers, yeah was trying to do that as well, and when i seen you had to contact them was, ffs

when you say "emblem" do you mean that shield thing popped up? just seemed to be colours and wotnot

edit: yeah just got that, bit worried, though that I seem to be at the bottom before it's even started, it wasn't alphabetical or who joined first, I've about 5 grand left, so did you all get closer to the total amount allowed? Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

Hi fog, after some help from forza I got there in the end, some thing he pointed out to me is (incase you missed it) in the top right is a ? in a circle tells you rules tips how to play ect, I'm going to have to read it again lol, I have 8K left bud, enjoy all.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(21-03-2018, 09:18 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Don't forget to personalise your emblem as well : P

If you want to change your name to your alias, you have to go through the laborious process of contacting the site. Don't know why they changed that, use'd to be able to change as you pleased.

(21-03-2018, 09:49 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  after some help from. . . .

I need all the help I can get, lol - I saw a "rivalry" thing you can set up, dunno how it works, but was gonna pick on you as the other stoner, Smile

[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

I've lost count of the different selections ive gone through. I know it'll change come Friday.

Sorry, yes, "shield" its called. Looking sharp Fog!

Yep, pissed me off the name thing.

I'd say, if you get sucked into this, is to have a look at the points section under the 'Help (?)' tab. The difference between driver points and car points, and how car points work. aswell as bonus points, driver captain x2 multiplier, and positions gained points.
i tried to list some important things in the Fantasy League information sticky.

Anything just shout. Edit: Except the rivalry thing, not really used it.Think its a case of just pick someone and after every round it does some nice comparison graphs. I guess its competition inside a competition.

[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post