Further Kubica confirmation

unashamedly lifted form someone else with bigger brains than me:

"He ran with a red-colored rear light -  during the tests these two days instead of the green-colored rookie driver light, meaning he is in possession of a Superlicense, something he didn't have before testing and it's something that is applied for by a team. The only reason a driver needs a Superlicense is, because he is (going to be) an F1 driver. "

does this make sense to yous guys?

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

That is in reference to the red light at the rear of the car which blinks to show harvesting solid in reduced visibility (option) etc, rookie drivers without super licence shows green as far as I know

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

I understand what they trying to say with that, but if you ask me if it's a certain deal Kubica is back? I am not sure. Think it is 60-40.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

(29-11-2017, 07:56 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  I understand what they trying to say with that, but if you ask me if it's a certain deal Kubica is back? I am not sure. Think it is 60-40.

I am not sure what to make of it, Massa claiming last week he knew who was taking his seat in the Williams....but then again he did claim Robert was driving 1 handed  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

I wanted to be sure before posting this... but... whoever you lifted that from was Bullshitting Fog. Teams do NOT apply for super licenses for drivers. The drivers must do it themselves to the FIA after meeting the criteria, and then paying the fee. Kubica had already met all of the criteria prior to the Williams test, the last remaining hurdle was doing 300km in F1 cars. Kubica’s management applied for his super license two weeks prior to the aborted Brazil test. So while I think it’s likely Robert will be in the Williams next year, it’s not because he has a super license.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post