2020 Abu Dhabi GP

Where are you Paps & Morini???

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(11-12-2020, 11:08 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  From the 2021 season I hope that F1 TV directors have learnt a lesson. Fans dont want to see the crowd or celebs. I have loved there being no crowd or vip in garages, we have seen the sport in its whole, pure sport live feed, no damn cut aways. For once I have been able to enjoy the cars on track from green light to checkered flag in alllll seasons.

Don't fight me, but, I really don't miss the old engine sound. It's nice for a short clip, but there is no way i could probably watch a full session of it now.

I too havent missed annoying shots of crowds & Z list celebs when cars are on track, but im the polar opposite when it comes to the note of the older engines....I would love to have that eardrum bursting, high revving engine sound back in the sport.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(11-12-2020, 01:54 PM)morini Wrote:  LH says he doesn't care about records but I think that is BS. 

Been telling you for years he was full of sh*t  Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Wow. Thought it would be the usual 1-2-3 were only the Mercedes boys switch around for 1. But Verstappen has been fantastic whole year, he deserves a pole more than anyone this year. Nice to see this. Hope we get a good fight for P1 tomorrow. To bad Red Bull does not have a second driver to throw into that fight.

Excellent work from the McLarens this whole weekend and great results as well. Norris surprised me with that mighty lap, especially since I think his teammate is better then him.

Good stuff. Hope we get a good race tomorrow to end this year.
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

Lewis Hamilton Reaction To Fernando Alonso Screaming Renault V10 - YouTube    (10s)

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Apparently Alonso`s lap today was a 1:39:96... not bad for a 15 year old museum piece considering last years fastest race lap was a 1:39:283 set by Lewis.

Catch you all tomorrow evening, enjoy the final race of the season guys!

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Crackin qualifying. Last one of the season, and they treat us to a MotoGP style quali. Midfield with 0.5s to pole great stuff. Heres hoping that accounts for race pace also, but deep down I know top 3 will gap p4 within 10 laps.

Savouring this one, even watching build up which I haven't done once for F1 this season...

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Enjoy the last race guys   Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

lol, its the same every year. A dull send off from Abu Dhabi, thanks money....

McLaren P3, hell yes. Great show team.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(13-12-2020, 07:02 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  McLaren P3, hell yes. Great show team.

Yes think we all pleased for them bud.   Big Grin 

Not long to wait now, Lando & Danny with a Mercedes PU, exciting times.     Cool

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post