2020 Abu Dhabi GP

hehe plenty of time for that, welcome!

Sure is all change, but perhaps not as much as we though/hoped going into 2021. Maybe if covid hadn't postponed reg changes, it may as well been alot more shifting about, on many fronts.

Not holding much hope for s smooth start to 2021 either, now Brexit travel changes will be playing a part....

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of my fellow F1Bantees

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(20-12-2020, 06:42 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(20-12-2020, 01:35 PM)zimmi Wrote:   as I would be properly roasted by now.

Dont worry Zimmi.....there is plenty of time for that  Tongue

So what corner of the world are you from?.... and who is your favoured driver/team? (for the love of all things petrol powered please dont tell me you are another bloody Lewis fan)

Sorry for the delay and compliments of the season to you all. Originally Rhodesia, now called Zimbabwe, and currently in the East Midlands UK. TBH I appreciate what LH has achieved, (some say he has the best car, all I know is he's not the Stig) but there are a bunch of other guys and when you consider what a tenth of a second actually means most of them are pretty damn quick. As far as teams go I always had a hankering for McLaren during the Button days but then their politics got in the way so now I just follow the tech.
[+] 3 users Like zimmi's post