2020 Sakhir GP

Totally agree. Russell belongs in that second Mercedes but I dont see it happening next season
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(06-12-2020, 08:21 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Totally agree.  Russell belongs in that second Mercedes but I dont see it happening next season

Yeah, the 2nd rate wingman will prevail for another season unfortunately.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

The last time I was so gutted after an F1 race was Australia 1986 when Mansells tyre blew up. At least this was just a race George lost and not an Fi Driver Championship. He proved a lot of people right today and I will put my scrawny neck on the line and say Max and Charles you have another guy you need to watch in the coming years!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

CLC has recieved a 3 place grid drop for the collision

Sky numpties saying George will get a DQ for the tyre balls up

(06-12-2020, 08:43 PM)NeilP Wrote:    and I will put my scrawny neck on the line and say Max and Charles you have another guy you need to watch in the coming years!

Not forgetting Sainz... providing Ferrari do not produce another shopping trolley of a car.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(06-12-2020, 08:46 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Sky numpties saying George will get a DQ for the tyre balls up

I think by the letter of the law that a DQ is a possibility. However, I hope the FIA use some discretion because both Mercedes drivers and the team took easily enough pain there.

Yet another race where a safety car defines the result. This one I think was (probably) necessary, but there have been occasions this year where Masi has called SC's for dubious reasons. I don't begrudge Checo Perez his win, they guy has waited a long time for it and couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I'm gutted for George Russell though.

I missed all the post race stuff but read on the BBC feed that Toto said Lewis is feeling better and if he tests negative it his his car for Abu Dhabi. So George may not get another chance for a while.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Merc fined 20k euro & GR keeps the points!

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Glad they saw sense. Full adjudication doc

[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Whooo, oh boy, race was emotional. Some real big fallout topics from it, ones I aint gonna go anywhere near as they are radioactive...

All I'm gonna say really, is the midfield fight for 3rd, how for majority of the race it looked like McLaren were going to be 25-30 points ahead of 4th going into the final race, lovely. Turns out we are 10 points behind, in 4th! Abu Dhabi is going to be intense...

Other than that, brilliant for Sergio so happy we finally got a win, he was in the group with Hulkenberg, now he's elevated.

Sterling show from George, showed alot of class in such a short time.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post