MotoGP 2021 General Discussion

A great season for Fabio, deserved champion this year.
Bagnaia gave it what he could.

Another win for Marc, he will be once again the benchmark next year.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Just finished watching the moto3 race.....and what a race it was too, great battles from start to finish with the title contenders heavily involved, gutted for Izan Guavara but a great ride from Dennis Foggia to take the win and close the gap to Acosta....just 21 points between them going into the final 2 rounds!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Managed to get watching the moto2 race....and what a race it was! Remy must have cashed in all his luck in that one, comes onto the race 9 points ahead of Raul Fernandez, punts a rider off, takes a long lap penalty and still leaves 18 points ahead following a lack-lustre performance finishing in 7th. Jeez, Raul doesnt do small crashes does he?....lucky to walk away from that one, the poor sod should really be leading the championship by 8 points. Nice to see Sam back on the top step.

Just watched an interview with Pol & Taka who were both full of praise for Marc...."There is no doubt the Honda has improved since Marc returned, I think its obvious we were lost, we didnt have direction on how to improve the bike, last year was a disaster, we went round in circles and blew the budget without seeing any benefits, going into this year was the same, but now when Marc returns we feel the difference, we have more feeling and the bike behaves much better, its true my results do not reflect the improvements, but I am confident the new bike will be even better, we are on the right track" said Taka.

Pol "yes, the bike is much better now compared to the start of the season, before I couldnt ride the bike how I like but now it feels more like I wanted, when Marc came back there was big changes to the chassis and to the front end, now it gives us a good feeling, now I know why he gets paid the big bucks

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post