2020 Bahrain GP

Yeah, he winds me up no end as well. Also that useless Alex Jaques git is replacing Ben Edwards on C4.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(27-11-2020, 05:17 PM)morini Wrote:  Yeah, he winds me up no end as well. Also that useless Alex Jaques git is replacing Ben Edwards on C4.

Hard to belive he commands such a high salary for talking so much crap......think I read somewhere he pocketed £750k last season, must be the highest paid clown in history!

Not sure if I know who that is M.....rarely watch C4 coverage

edit: wont matter about Albon`s gearbox as it wasnt a race box.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Boy i'm looking forward to the P3 fight. What makes it better is Alpha T getting involved again. I'm really behind McLaren, but boy is it going to be tough.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(27-11-2020, 04:37 PM)morini Wrote:  
(27-11-2020, 03:35 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Some of us have taste..... loving the 18" wheels.      Tongue

The F1 cars aren't running them.

they look f*cking hideous.

No..... really?    Wink

Hehe our opinions differ, that's ok I like to be different.   Cool

(27-11-2020, 05:22 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Hard to belive he commands such a high salary for talking so much crap......

think I read somewhere he pocketed £750k last season, must be the highest paid clown in history!

Soz bud..... this is in jest...... no?    Cry

£750k for talking bollox, feck me... after a session on Columbian marching powder we could all do his job!!!!!   Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(27-11-2020, 07:47 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  

Soz bud..... this is in jest...... no?   

£750k for talking bollox, feck me... after a session on Columbian marching powder we could all do his job!!!!!  

I shit you not Paps. I remember reading the run down of salaries for (some of) the Sky team and there was uproar at the time at him getting almost £100k payrise from the previous year.

I reckon us guys could do every bit as good a job of waffling, arguing and getting sidetracked for the price of a free bar....bargain!  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(27-11-2020, 08:41 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I reckon us guys could do every bit as good a job of waffling, arguing and getting side tracked for the price of a free bar....bargain!  Tongue

I would really like the opportunity  Big Grin 

After 6 pts the world wide audience would love us lot Haha  Wink

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(27-11-2020, 09:45 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  After 6 pts the world wide audience would love us lot Haha  Wink

The swear bleeper/sensor would get some workout  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(27-11-2020, 11:01 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(27-11-2020, 09:45 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  After 6 pts the world wide audience would love us lot Haha  Wink
The swear bleeper/sensor would get some workout  Big Grin

Haha, just occurred to me, if we met up (just to name a few coz its late) we would have NI, Welsh, Scottish, Yank Soz Neil American, Dutch & carrot crunching cider land accents ......... sober we wouldn't understand each other lol  Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Max looking good in FP3 until VB wakes up and slams in a lap 0.9 faster. Ouch!

Track evolution. Red Bull def seem to have a shot of pole here with Max anyway.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post