2020 Bahrain GP

Nowt much to take away from that session, Lewis .449 ahead of Bottas with Perez in the pink Merc a futher .5 behind who was only a gnat`s pube ahead of Sainz.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(27-11-2020, 12:21 PM)morini Wrote:  
(27-11-2020, 12:18 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Just switched on, I take it ive missed nowt interesting?

Nope.

So you both missed the world class F1 whinging then?   Wink

CLK blaming the car in front for having the down right cheek to be on the track at the same time as him, obviously the car in fronts fault he went off.....

Or

Kvyat complaining about the track limits.....

F1 drivers & ego's..... always entertaining.      Big Grin

Some of us have taste..... loving the 18" wheels.      Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(27-11-2020, 03:35 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Some of us have taste..... loving the 18" wheels.      Tongue

The F1 cars aren't running them. Was talking about the F2 cars earlier (and they look f*cking hideous).
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

The cars look awesome under the lights, oops Alex, the RBR doesnt look too awesome about now

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(27-11-2020, 04:46 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  The cars look awesome under the lights, oops Alex, the RBR doesnt look too awesome about now

Yeah, was just replying to your TV show post when he binned it. Final nail in the coffin - he's toast.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Whats going on here then.....red flag already

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Pooch on the track.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Ah, pooch has done a runner

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Alex has really f*cked the back of that RBR! Gearbox pen?

Yeah, it looked to have taken a fair ol whack

Crofty really is a tosser, irks the sh*t outta me (just in case I forgot to mention it)