2020 Bahrain GP

Any news on adaptations of the barrier in the area of the crash? I cant imagine they will leave the concrete blocks there as is.
[+] 1 user Likes PaddyB's post

I havent seen anything mentioned yet Paddy.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

I cannot believe Romain Grosjean is leaving hospital Tuesday but I am sure so happy for all concerned. That was something I never wanted to see, I was convinced he would be dead so at the end of the day all is well. I thought everyone on the scene did a fantastic job and I have nothing but mega respect and admiration for all the drivers yesterday. To go out after seeing that and performing is simply amazing. How did his body deal with 50 odd G force!!!!

Combine that with Alonsos crash in Australia a few years back and it just goes to show how amazing these cars are in so many ways. As for the race it was decent enough but my mind was elsewhere even though we saw Romain apparently okay.

As for the future for Romain, I hope he calls it a day but I rather suspect he will race in other series. I would think his wife will put a lot of pressure on him to quit and I do not blame her. I would think he has made plenty of money and I am sure many other doors of opportunity will be open to him maybe with the FIA but for sure in some journalistic sphere.

I am not a religious person but whatever power of the universe protected Romain I say a huge thanks.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post