2020 Turkish GP

Has the world gone PC batshit insane?  Rolleyes

https://www.planetf1.com/news/valtteri-b...-bat-joke/

I mean, who could really take offence at that? It's not like he said anything that hasn't already been aired in public and could have been a lot worse if he'd have said what he was really thinking (Valtteri been watching Southpark you reckon?)

Pundit: If there was one day from 2020 you could skip from your calendar [would it be] today?

VB: Today, yes...... or maybe the day Randy Marsh f*cked a bat and a pangolin in Wuhan!

It is one of the reasons I try to avoid social media, it is simply too full of arseholes with nothing better to do than try to create controversy over nothing.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Yeah I seen the Mercedes apology yesterday then had to go look what was so offensive, load of ol bollocks, too many snowflakes these days, everyone is just waiting to be offended

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(19-11-2020, 10:50 AM)morini Wrote:  Has the world gone PC batshit insane?  Rolleyes

I mean, who could really take offence at that? It's not like he said anything that hasn't already been aired in public and could have been a lot worse if he'd have said what he was really thinking (Valtteri been watching Southpark you reckon?)

Pundit: If there was one day from 2020 you could skip from your calendar [would it be] today?

VB: Today, yes...... or maybe the day Randy Marsh f*cked a bat and a pangolin in Wuhan!

It is one of the reasons I try to avoid social media, it is simply too full of arseholes with nothing better to do than try to create controversy over nothing.

Are you trying to create some controversy here?

Just kidding. Stupid oversensitive crap is irritating me a lot. I can't understand that those people aren't glad to be living in a society with freedom to say everything. Even if it is insulting, because were does it ends otherwise (I could feel insulted about everything if I wanted to). It only becomes a problem when you can not say anything anymore and that is what the stupid PC crap is creating.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

(19-11-2020, 10:50 AM)morini Wrote:  Has the world gone PC batshit insane?  Rolleyes

If anything VB has gone up in my opinion if he still had the presence of mind to crack a joke on what must have been a very bad day for him.
[+] 3 users Like PaddyB's post