2020 Emilia Romagna GP

Well, a Friday with no practice sucked, big time! Hoped to the racing gods that this doesn't become the norm.....

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(30-10-2020, 08:52 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Well, a Friday with no practice sucked, big time! Hoped to the racing gods that this doesn't become the norm.....

With LM pushing for more races in a season I think Friday practice sessions will be the first thing to go. I'm old and stuck in my ways, but I like watching the cars on a Friday and will miss it if it goes.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(30-10-2020, 09:57 PM)morini Wrote:  
(30-10-2020, 08:52 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Well, a Friday with no practice sucked, big time! Hoped to the racing gods that this doesn't become the norm.....

With LM pushing for more races in a season I think Friday practice sessions will be the first thing to go. I'm old and stuck in my ways, but I like watching the cars on a Friday and will miss it if it goes.

It did Hesh     Cry

Yeah some fans only chance to see/hear the cars is when its cheap on a Friday, personally I'd rather keep Fridays & have a race or two less..... or.....even better....keep the Fridays & have the extra races.  Big Grin  (just being selfish)

I also read *somewhere* that the tracks aren't pleased because they get the revenue from sales so they would lose out financially, hoping this isn't a practice run for a two day format.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Its gonna be busy. However, im predicting 2 red flags : P

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

3/4 through practice and Bottas isn't fastest for a change. This obviously means he will win tomorrow.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Well they'll have not learned very much at all from that session. I think today and tomorrow the drivers will really earn their stripes. Both Max and Lewis looked to be trying lots of stuff out. Think it might be between those two for pole today.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

anyone watching quali and in chat?

(31-10-2020, 01:56 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  anyone watching quali and in chat?

Me!

Anyone planning on watching the race today? Chatroom?
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(01-11-2020, 12:34 PM)morini Wrote:  Anyone planning on watching the race today? Chatroom?

Yes me too, be there shortly. Taken by surprise as I thought it was lights out at 13:10 not 12:10 UK time.
[+] 1 user Likes PaddyB's post