2020 Emilia Romagna GP

A back to back Big Grin 

Couldn't exactly title the thread "Italy" as we've had so many of them!

Anyway, this long standing record could (possibly) be matched here

I wonder what kind of weather we can expect in Northern Italy in November? Some rain would be welcome as we've not had enough wet stuff this year.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Dell'emilia Romagna......think thats the tomato sauce I have over my pasta.......bloody lovely Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(25-10-2020, 11:08 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Dell'emilia Romagna......think thats the tomato sauce I have over my pasta.......bloody lovely Wink

Mrs F uses pasta sauce from a jar!? Time to trade her in fella. I hear Nigella Lawson is on the market Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(25-10-2020, 11:13 PM)morini Wrote:  Mrs F uses pasta sauce from a jar!? Time to trade her in fella. I hear Nigella Lawson is on the market Laughing

Well, I like to give people a chance...so if the old bird wants to drop round I will give her a trial run  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

The Italian government has banned spectators from attending this weekend's Emilia Romagna Grand Prix at the historic Imola track.
Imola had hoped to allow 13,000 spectators into the track on Saturday and Sunday but the rise of coronavirus cases across Italy has forced a U-turn.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/54722755

(28-10-2020, 05:04 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  The Italian government has banned spectators from attending this weekend's Emilia Romagna Grand Prix at the historic Imola track.
Imola had hoped to allow 13,000 spectators into the track on Saturday and Sunday but the rise of coronavirus cases across Italy has forced a U-turn.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/54722755

Linking to a baldy Benson article? Are you feeling ok Forza?

Sorry for all the fans who had tickets, but a sensible decision IMO.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(28-10-2020, 08:05 PM)morini Wrote:  Linking to a baldy Benson article? Are you feeling ok Forza?

Sorry for all the fans who had tickets, but a sensible decision IMO.

Lol, beeb was the first article I seen in english....far too lazy today to translate.

Agreed,  too risky with all this covid sh*t kicking off again.

Saturday, October 31

Practice One
On air.               8.30am
FP1 start.           9am

Qualifying
On Air.               12pm   

Qualifying start.    1pm

Sunday, October 11
The Eifel Grand Prix

On Air.           10.30am
Race start.     12.10pm

Notebook        3pm

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(29-10-2020, 05:42 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Saturday, October 31

Practice One
On air.               8.30am
FP1 start.           9am

Qualifying
On Air.               12pm   

Qualifying start.    1pm

Sunday, October 11
The Eifel Grand Prix

On Air.           10.30am
Race start.     12.10pm

Notebook        3pm

Ah, that's good news. I thought I'd be having to record quali and watch it after the rugby. Looking at those times quali should be finished before the game starts.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

George Russell's F1 trainer is self-isolating after showing mild COVID-19 symptoms ahead of this weekend's race at Imola

Russell last had contact with him on Sunday in Portugal, and is set for his next COVID-19 test tomorrow

Williams:

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post