2020 Toscana Ferrari 1000 GP

Third race in triple header

Yup, us red fans are really looking forward to it..................NOT!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Ferrari is set to use a one-off Formula 1 livery to celebrate its 1,000th race at this weekend's Tuscan Grand Prix. (MotorSport)

Ferrari will become the first F1 team to have raced in 1,000 rounds of the world championship on Sunday, and is set to honour the landmark with a retro car livery.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(07-09-2020, 12:33 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Ferrari is set to use a one-off Formula 1 livery to celebrate its 1,000th race at this weekend's Tuscan Grand Prix.  (MotorSport)

So we are getting a 50`s paint scheme.....cool......will it make us 1.5s a lap faster?.......or any more reliable?.......or handle any better?......if your answer isnt YES to all these, you can shove the retro paint up your Italian ass Mr Binotto!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(07-09-2020, 01:39 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  you can shove the retro paint up your Italian ass Mr Binotto!

Yeah, you Harry Potter looking m*therf**er! (lol, that one never gets old for me Laughing )

On a separate note, I know we are all looking forward to seeing some f1 on this track. I think it was Ian and Jody who said they think it will be a decent circuit for overtaking? Valtteri Bottas seems to think different though

https://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/news/20...-hamilton/

"We’ll debrief and then move onto Mugello. We should have a good car there but it’s going to be tough to overtake, so Qualifying will be crucial." 

The again, what circuits are good for overtaking VB? You can't seem to do it on any of 'em!  Rolleyes

There is still nothing on the calendar on f1.com after Imola on 1st Nov. Are these desert races definitely confirmed?
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(07-09-2020, 01:51 PM)morini Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 01:39 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  you can shove the retro paint up your Italian ass Mr Binotto!

Yeah, you Harry Potter looking m*therf**er! (lol, that one never gets old for me Laughing )

On a separate note, I know we are all looking forward to seeing some f1 on this track. I think it was Ian and Jody who said they think it will be a decent circuit for overtaking? Valtteri Bottas seems to think different though

Bottas would say that ....he couldn't pass a shit just now....If he can't take the long left hander before the massive straight and get in behind slipstream and drs then he should be removed from that Merc and placed in Russells Williams.....
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(07-09-2020, 01:39 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 12:33 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Ferrari is set to use a one-off Formula 1 livery to celebrate its 1,000th race at this weekend's Tuscan Grand Prix.  (MotorSport)

So we are getting a 50`s paint scheme.....cool......will it make us 1.5s a lap faster?.......or any more reliable?.......or handle any better?......if your answer isnt YES to all these, you can shove the retro paint up your Italian ass Mr Binotto!

you sound unhappy with Mr B  Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Beano's post

(07-09-2020, 02:04 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Bottas would say that ....he couldn't pass a shit just now.....

Hahah Laughing

Harsh!

But fair  Winkblink
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(07-09-2020, 02:05 PM)Beano Wrote:  you sound unhappy with Mr B  Tongue

Understatement of the year........he needs swimming lessons in Lake Como with a pair of concrete wellies!

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(07-09-2020, 03:45 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 02:05 PM)Beano Wrote:  you sound unhappy with Mr B  Tongue

Understatement of the year........he needs swimming lessons in Lake Como with a pair of concrete wellies!

Ah I am sure the Italians are good at that sort of thing! Gomorrah and all that  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Beano's post