Alpine F1Team

(12-12-2023, 06:29 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Hoping he is coming back to motogp and spearheading HRC

Yea i read somewhere he is heading back to Moto gp paddock but no teams were mentioned.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(12-12-2023, 09:02 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Yea i read somewhere he is heading back to Moto gp paddock but no teams were mentioned.

First rumours had him as a dead cert to go to Honda but I think Puig is well liked within the team and will remain. Maybe the RNF squad?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

The race: Alpine technical director Matt Harman and head of aero Dirk de Beer are understood to have resigned, sources have confirmed to The Race. The team has declined to comment.

Their resignations were tendered before today and follow problems with the uncompetitive new Alpine. They continue to work for the team, although it’s unclear what their notice arrangements are.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post