Alpine F1Team

For 2021

https://en.media.groupe.renault.com/news...989c5.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes Beano's post

Link posted gives a 404.

Have they taken it down?

[edit]

This rebranding announcement is also on motorsport.com now, but the link on renaultsport site is giving a 404 for me. It's only marketing at the end of the day anyway. Good idea for Renault to promote it's Alpine brand.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(06-09-2020, 10:09 AM)morini Wrote:  Link posted gives a 404.

Have they taken it down?

[edit]

This rebranding announcement is also on motorsport.com now, but the link on renaultsport site is giving a 404 for me. It's only marketing at the end of the day anyway. Good idea for Renault to promote it's Alpine brand.

added new link see if that works?
[+] 1 user Likes Beano's post

(06-09-2020, 10:19 AM)Beano Wrote:  added new link see if that works?

Yes, that one works.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

You gotta hand it to Alonso, he`s not even turned a wheel for Renault Alpine but has already collected the company car  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(13-09-2020, 09:20 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  You gotta hand it to Alonso, he`s not even turned a wheel for Renault Alpine but has already collected the company car  Tongue

If it's anything like the French cars I had in my younger days he will spend more time pushing it than driving it Laughing

I'm a slow learner but I eventually twigged and stopped buying them.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(13-09-2020, 09:26 PM)morini Wrote:  If it's anything like the French cars I had in my younger days he will spend more time pushing it than driving it Laughing

I'm a slow learner but I eventually twigged and stopped buying them.

LOL, yeah I never had any luck with them either, though tbf I had 2x 205 gti`s back in the day which didnt give me too much bother (but then again I only had them for about a month each) but I did buy a year old Renault 19 16v, 6k miles in as new condition from an auction while under the influence, collected it next day in the lashing rain and made it about 5 miles before it stopped......great design....the water/rain was pissing in through the air scoop on the bonet and straight down into the sparkplug reveals completely filling them.....what a p.o.s!.....I sold it the first dry day Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(13-09-2020, 09:54 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  LOL, yeah I never had any luck with them either, though tbf I had 2x 205 gti`s back in the day which didnt give me too much bother (but then again I only had them for about a month each) but I did buy a year old Renault 19 16v, 6k miles in as new condition from an auction while under the influence, collected it next day in the lashing rain and made it about 5 miles before it stopped

One that sticks in my mind was a Peugeot 405 gtx we ran for around a year. The most unreliable car I ever had, god knows why I kept it so long. In fairness it was really comfy and nice to drive too, but starting the bloody thing was a complete lottery and it was always 50:50 when it did start that it would get you to wherever you were going. I lost count of the number of times we had to get the sodding thing towed home.

Ironically, we took it on a two week holiday down to Toulon in the South of France (I like high risk holidays!). Would you believe it, the thing didn't miss a beat for the whole trip. It must have been homesick or something Laughing
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(13-09-2020, 10:13 PM)morini Wrote:  Ironically, we took it on a two week holiday down to Toulon in the South of France (I like high risk holidays!). Would you believe it, the thing didn't miss a beat for the whole trip. It must have been homesick or something Laughing

Should have left the thing back where it belonged and flew home  Tongue

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

SUZUKI MOTOGP BOSS BRIVIO SET FOR ALPINE F1 MOVE

https://the-race.com/formula-1/suzuki-mo...e-f1-move/

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post