2020 70th Anniversary GP

I think Giovinazzi's engine also went bang. Ferrari are screwed for the next 5 years, they're way behind now, especially on engine power. Way down on Merc and Honda, and seemingly behind Renault now too. Utterly, utterly grim for the sport.

Lewis' race pace on the Mediums was blistering, his stint on the Softs was eye opening.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(07-08-2020, 04:35 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Lewis' race pace on the Mediums was blistering, his stint on the Softs was eye opening.

We don't want blisters after last week!

lol.

He was roughly a second a lap quicker than Bottas during race stints. He's in truly ominous form. I'd be terrified if I were Bottas.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Anyone hear Toto?

"Some of these guys when they come on camera, they are up the arse of the commercial rights holder"

Getting nasty/personal now.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(07-08-2020, 04:48 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Anyone hear Toto?

Yeah, I commented on it in the RP copying thread. Never heard him pissed off before.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(07-08-2020, 04:50 PM)morini Wrote:  
(07-08-2020, 04:48 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Anyone hear Toto?

Yeah, I commented on it in the RP copying thread. Never heard him pissed off before.

Soz just catching up, yeah that's the first time I've seen him proper pissed as well.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

I missed an angry Toto? When was that?

(07-08-2020, 07:56 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  I missed an angry Toto? When was that?

Post P2 interview. He was a bit "testy" with Lazenby (I think that is fair to say chaps?)
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(07-08-2020, 08:11 PM)morini Wrote:  
(07-08-2020, 07:56 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  I missed an angry Toto? When was that?

Post P2 interview. He was a bit "testy" with Lazenby (I think that is fair to say chaps?)
Thanks. Going to watch it now.

Are they going to have enough tyres to get through this event?

I'm surprised there's any running in P3 to be honest.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post