2020 70th Anniversary GP

(07-08-2020, 03:51 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:   Mercedes still miles ahead and they're cruising.

Just copy & paste for the rest of the season Jody  Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(07-08-2020, 03:51 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Much cooler this afternoon so very different conditions. Mercedes still miles ahead and they're cruising.

Missed much of P2 for reasons we won't go into here  Angry

Is it cooler this afternoon then? It was high 40's track temp in P1 so why has it dropped off? Very hot where I am Wink I notice LH seems to ave set the fastest time on the medium as well.

Yeah, quite a bit of cloud cover Morini. Honestly, I think the medium is the better tyre, lasts the whole lap, whereas the Softs just disappear half way round the lap.

(07-08-2020, 04:06 PM)morini Wrote:   Very hot where I am Wink

15 degrees & lashing down here  Huh

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(07-08-2020, 04:09 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  15 degrees & lashing down here  Huh

Well, if you will live in the frozen North Wink

I'll be off for a couple or three of cold G&T's sat in my Aunt's garden after P2.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Did Dan R set that time on the hards? 8/10ths down isn't bad if so.

Ah, popped engine for Seb. Oil everywhere.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

oops, sebs car just sh*t itself

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(07-08-2020, 04:24 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  oops, sebs car just sh*t itself

Looked like a big one.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(07-08-2020, 04:26 PM)morini Wrote:  Looked like a big one.

Yeah, should get a few nice paperweights out of the bits & pieces though

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post