2020 70th Anniversary GP

I got a message from my paddock spy who pointed out there weren't any safety cars, which he says shows just how much tyre saving was happening. He has a point.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Translated from Italian:

Flexi rear wing, Television images from weekends race showed that the rear wing of the Mercedes black arrow tilts towards the inside of each curve due to the bending properties of the individual materials. The Mercedes can gain up to 2 km / h of travel speed. The solution applied by Red Bull and Ferrari also seems to be under the lens of the FIA, which this week should issue a Technical Directive to avoid the proliferation of this idea.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

2 of the most likeable guys in f1... Lando & Daniel

https://twitter.com/i/status/1293505544792223745

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Saw this at the time well funny, cant wait to see them at McLaren next year, Lando up against Daniel some paring.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post