Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

F1 / MotoGP Watching Options
(19-07-2020, 06:05 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(19-07-2020, 05:31 PM)morini Wrote:   it was a fun race to watch and we all seemed to be enjoying it together in the chat room.

I'm just watching the highlights program on Sky. You know, I think that was one of Max's most impressive drives. Overcoming a setback on the way to the grid, being fast throughout the race and holding off a Mercedes at the end. Top quality drive, deserved DOTD

I must admit I have completely lost touch with Moto GP. Would like to get back into it, but I pay for too many subs already.

Been watching F1 with Gags since he was very young so I cant do chat on race day, enjoyed the quali chat.

We said the same he might have been 2nd but with all that he went through to split the Mercedes in a slower car was very special,  yes also our DOTD.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12153343/motogp-spain-live-stream-free-tv-channel-start-time-schedule/

Gags found this for Spanish GP, its a free 3 month trial, don't know if it would help or not but posted just in case.

MotoGP Spain is free for all viewers with an EE phone contract.

Simply text SPORT to 150 to get a three-month free trial of the BT Sport app.

(19-07-2020, 05:51 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Why don't you ever use a box......€10 @ month every channel going. Including helmet views from every F1 driver.... and the amount of cobnversatiion between the driver and team would shock you..great insight....mines is now 4k pic quality...it's better than my sky box in the main room.

I'm off now for the same reason as Morini    Shutup

I'll PM you later in the week Ian, see if I can talk "the Boss" into having a look at this box thingy..
No probs Papa.....I gave Mor some screen shots of channels and stuff...he  could email em on to you.
[+] 1 user Likes pennywise's post
(21-07-2020, 05:13 PM)pennywise Wrote:  No probs Papa.....I gave Mor some screen shots of channels and stuff...he  could email em on to you.

Many thanks Ian  Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel  
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post
(21-07-2020, 05:13 PM)pennywise Wrote:  No probs Papa.....I gave Mor some screen shots of channels and stuff...he  could email em on to you.

(21-07-2020, 06:29 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Many thanks Ian  Big Grin

I'm still researching / evaluating the pros and cons before I commit. I can forward on all the screenshots if you want though Paps. Let me know.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post
(21-07-2020, 08:28 PM)morini Wrote:  

I'm still researching / evaluating the pros and cons before I commit. I can forward on all the screenshots if you want though Paps. Let me know.

Cheers lads.  

Yes please M, Id also value your opinion as well mate.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel  
(22-07-2020, 11:42 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Cheers lads.  

Yes please M, Id also value your opinion as well mate.

PM'd you Papa. I tried to forward the email Ian sent but it bounced as it was too big. I will sort another way.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post
Placeholder for discussions about Sky alternatives (etc) Laughing
Ok Ian / Paps, I moved our conversation(s) from the race thread as it keeps everyone happy Wink

Besides, not a bad idea having a thread to discuss this type of stuff?
[+] 2 users Like morini's post
(22-07-2020, 04:18 PM)morini Wrote:  Ok Ian / Paps, I moved our conversation(s) from the race thread as it keeps everyone happy Wink

Besides, not a bad idea having a thread to discuss this type of stuff?
I sent Papa the email today Mor...I just halved the attachments...hope he got it ok....
(22-07-2020, 04:34 PM)pennywise Wrote:  I sent Papa the email today Mor...I just halved the attachments...hope he got it ok....

Ah, ok that's good. I put the images on a web server and sent him the links via PM.
(22-07-2020, 04:39 PM)morini Wrote:  
(22-07-2020, 04:34 PM)pennywise Wrote:  I sent Papa the email today Mor...I just halved the attachments...hope he got it ok....

Ah, ok that's good. I put the images on a web server and sent him the links via PM.

I still can't attach a pic ....keep trying and get to the add attachment then just a number shows in the comment section!!!