The f*ck you covid-19 thread

(18-07-2020, 01:38 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  

Yup I hear that, I try to be a peace loving hippy but "apparently" I'm capable of being grumpy, don't see it myself.  Big Grin

Try the Forza school of social distancing, (think it was you bud) sounds like a solid plan to me.

Quote "If your close enough for a kick in the balls your standing to close"      Laughing

dont limit yourselves guys.....a good smack in the mouth will also suffice   Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Turkish GP aiming for 100k people!

WTF? That is too many people too soon in my opinion.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/turki...=widget-22
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(16-09-2020, 06:23 PM)morini Wrote:  Turkish GP aiming for 100k people!

They are Turks.....expendable
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(16-09-2020, 06:23 PM)morini Wrote:  Turkish GP aiming for 100k people!

They take a big risk. The FIA I mean. Those guys in Turkey don't give a fuck.
No, imagine a member of a race team, a driver (!), gets infected at the Turkish GP. I mean, if they roll like that, you know people from the F1 bubble always get into contact with local marshals, catering people, etc. Then FIA needs to explain themselves how they could have let it happen.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

(16-09-2020, 06:51 PM)pennywise Wrote:  They are Turks.....expendable

Nutcase Laughing

(16-09-2020, 07:18 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  They take a big risk. The FIA I mean. Those guys in Turkey don't give a fuck.
No, imagine a member of a race team, a driver (!), gets infected at the Turkish GP. I mean, if they roll like that, you know people from the F1 bubble always get into contact with local marshals, catering people, etc. Then FIA needs to explain themselves how they could have let it happen.

Yes, valid point. I imagine the great unwashed won't get anywhere near the paddock and I would hope trackside staff will be tested in the same way as all the F1 community. But you are right, it is a huge risk and not very well thought through.

The championships will be over before Turkey GP though, so perhaps they are prepared ot accept a bit more risk?
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(16-09-2020, 07:28 PM)morini Wrote:  The championships will be over before Turkey GP though, so perhaps they are prepared ot accept a bit more risk?

No, championships are still wide open. All drivers apart from the Williams lads are going to catch covid and George is going to win the WDC.

I saw that in last night's dream, so it must be true.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 3 users Like The Professor's post

(16-09-2020, 09:38 PM)The Professor Wrote:  No, championships are still wide open. All drivers apart from the Williams lads are going to catch covid and George is going to win the WDC.

I saw that in last night's dream, so it must be true.

Probably best for all if I dont share my dreams  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(16-09-2020, 09:55 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Probably best for all if I dont share my dreams  Tongue

No, please don't. I've run out of mind bleach!

Wink
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

Not sure it we should discuss this but it’s been bugging me a while! So screw it.

What are peoples thoughts on the whole COVID-19 scenario.

I was recently in London eating with friends, and we met via underground and there was banter about masks and wearing them properly blah blah.

It’s come to my attention that there are large parts of the community that believe this is a hoax or over exaggerated!!

My 5 pennies worth is that it’s real and I see absolutely ZERO gain in telling porkies in relation to the virus’s potency! What on Earth would any govt stand to gain from killing their economy to gain this so called control on our daily lives?

I’m a strong believer that some of these people and theories also probably belong to the flat earth society. Happy to be proved wrong but I’m just to bloody straight down the line!

For the record i think the govt have made a real dogs dinner of the whole situation and need booting squarely between the man posts!

Rant over
[+] 1 user Likes Beano's post

I like a good conspiracy every bit as much as the next nutter, but my question would be to those people ......to what end?..... why?....what is there to gain and what is the end goal?

I think a lot of this comes down to Gov`s not having a bloody clue how best to handle the current situation and coming across as bumbling idiots......& not just the f*ckwits in our gov but the majority worldwide.

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post