2020 Hungarian GP

HAMILTON’S ‘SPICE IT UP’ CALL WILL BE MUSIC TO BRAWN’S EARS

https://the-race.com/formula-1/hamiltons...awns-ears/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

I dont often watch the press conferences but (Fri) they have Krusty the clown Binotto, Otmar & Cyril together....could get tasty  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(14-07-2020, 05:43 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I dont often watch the press conferences but (Fri) they have Krusty the clown Binotto, Otmar & Cyril together....could get tasty  Tongue

Pity Horner wasn't there as well. We could then see Otmar and JA have a go at the two contenders for the WWC.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Breaking news this morning ....

Marvins agent confirms he has got the contract to give out the trophies at this weekends Hungarian GP

Marvin is quoted to be "delighted, but worried the rain might make him rust".

K9, R2-D2 and Wall-E have all lodged complaints with the FIA on the grounds that Marvin recently tested positive for covid-19.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/3054643

Weekends weather for Budapest.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(15-07-2020, 11:59 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/3054643

Weekends weather for Budapest.

Checked another weather site and it seems to agree. I doubt we are going to get any moisture related fun this weekend.

Interesting Mercedes chose not to even travel to Budapest until tomorrow. I was impressed with their attitude that all their team members will adhere to the same restrictions be they European or not. They chose to spend more time in Austria because of the draconian restrictions. In other words, "F*ck you Hungary!".
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

Robert Kubica will get another run in Alfa Romeo's Formula 1 car during the first practice for this weekend's Hungarian Grand Prix.

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

The chance of wet qualifying has diminished, but the chance of showers during the race has actually increased. Either way Hungary is not normally a "classic" to watch.

(15-07-2020, 04:29 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  The chance of wet qualifying has diminished, but the chance of showers during the race has actually increased. Either way Hungary is not normally a "classic" to watch.

Rain on Sunday could make the race very much a classic.
Of all races, those wet races stay with us the longest, or stand out at least.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

(15-07-2020, 03:39 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Robert Kubica will get another run in Alfa Romeo's Formula 1 car during the first practice for this weekend's Hungarian Grand Prix.

Why? I don't get why he's still if F1 to be honest?

(14-07-2020, 10:06 PM)morini Wrote:  Pity Horner wasn't there as well. We could then see Otmar and JA have a go at the two contenders for the WWC.

WWC? Que?

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 1 user Likes The Professor's post