2020 Styrian GP

2nd week in a row Nando and McLaren the highlight of the weekend : )

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(13-07-2020, 08:43 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  2nd week in a row Nando and McLaren the highlight of the weekend : )

Lando Norris was very impressive, no doubt about that. But I'm afraid the highlight of the weekend was qualification. We should have wet quali every race weekend.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(13-07-2020, 11:31 PM)morini Wrote:  But I'm afraid the highlight of the weekend was qualification.

The great laps get remembered, Senna's lap at Monaco, "that lap" & "Donnington 1993" will always be remembered, thing is Lewis has done a few memorable laps himself now, Saturday was one of them.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Was anyone else caught out by the start delay? I couldn't watch qualification live so actively avoided hearing the result so I could watch the recording "as live" when I got home around 9pm Saturday night. Bloody recording ended half way through Q2!

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 1 user Likes The Professor's post