2020 Austrian GP

Yeah, Sainz on a fresh set of mediums, Lewis on a very used set of have ds goes 0.336 quicker. Mercedes are rapid aren't they?

It was an oil leak for Checo's pink panther.

(03-07-2020, 10:44 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Yeah, Sainz on a fresh set of mediums, Lewis on a very used set of have ds goes 0.336 quicker. Mercedes are rapid aren't they?

Lewis always seems to get the harder tyres to work better than anyone else though. Bittas well down on him at the moment.

Yeah, that great news for the Merc powered teams.

That Renault upshift has a very electronic sound to it, and the down shift has a real clunk to it xD

Glad to see they have updated the TV graphics to clearly show what tyre they are on new or used....Oh wait, no they havent. Time for twitter bashing.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

It does indeed Morini, very strange sounding. I tell you what, that McLaren looks good. Put a Merc donkey in it and they could be snipping at the top 3.

Perez lap straight out the box is quick. The Pink Merc could be in amongst the big boys here.

Great thing about Austria is the short simple lap, really does close the field up, especially during practice sessions.

More concurrently logged in members today than we've had since last year. Perhaps we could run a group chat on race day?

(03-07-2020, 10:47 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  It does indeed Morini, very strange sounding. I tell you what, that McLaren looks good. Put a Merc donkey in it and they could be snipping at the top 3.

Its Heshy : P

Like what youre saying Jody about McLaren!

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

(03-07-2020, 10:50 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Great thing about Austria is the short simple lap, really does close the field up, especially during practice sessions.

Yeah, but nobody could argue it's a great track. Not IMO anyway Hesh.