2020 Austrian GP

I understand it has to be.....but wouldnt fancy this test every 5 days (or whatever it is).....guessing Perez feels the same

https://twitter.com/i/status/1278352230358437891

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(01-07-2020, 06:31 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I understand it has to be.....but wouldnt fancy this test every 5 days (or whatever it is).....guessing Perez feels the same

PMSL.... called Gags down to watch Perez *endure* the covid test, he ran upstairs gagging saying/yelling to Mama >

"you won't believe what they are doing to Sergio"    Laughing

Hoping he will wash his hands without a whinge now lol.   Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(01-07-2020, 06:31 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I understand it has to be.....but wouldnt fancy this test every 5 days (or whatever it is).....guessing Perez feels the same

Yeuch! Sod that for a game of scalextric!

I hope he doesn't get brain damaged having that shoved up his hooter.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Ah, you'd get used to it : P

Finally F1 getting a better grip on track limits.

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/status...0271526913

Sensors installed at T9-10

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(01-07-2020, 07:38 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Sensors installed at T9-10

Do keep up Hesh, post #4 Wink

I wonder who "The Secret Aerodynamicist" is?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/51739796

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 2 users Like The Professor's post

(26-06-2020, 05:11 PM)morini Wrote:  A week to go, but I had to start a race thread as we've all waited far too long to see some F1 cars in action this year.

Hopefully it might tempt a few of our dormant members out of hibernation  Smile

My wife and I have been watching a flurry of races throughout history available around the web. Being Jenson Button fans we have been reliving the amazing 2009 Brawn GP season with relish. It has given us a great appetite for the Austrian GP. We record every race of every season so that we can keep our hunger for more racing at a minimum, until the next season arrives. This, has of course, been rather different. As much as we

“There are only three sports—car racing, mountain climbing and bullfighting..."
Hemingway
[+] 1 user Likes bonspy's post

(27-06-2020, 06:09 PM)Great choice of music! I have trouble thinking about how long ago that album came out, just prior to my going into the military. I listened to a cassette of it over headphones on the bus to the base. Fleetwood Mac and Rod Stewart were the soundtrack to the beginning of my military career and I do not believe I could have picked better music to begin my new life. I had no idea that life would have included going off to fight a war though.I much prefer now, being retired, being home with my wife and watching Formula 1 racing. It is also hard to believe that I began watching F1 while in primary school.Monster Hesh Wrote:  Watching France 2019 practice and qually today, certainly got me hyped. Booked Friday off to watch it all!

Two races here, going to be fascinating really. Heres hoping its damn close between teams so that weekend two isnt copy and paste.
How teams react to what was learnt after the first race, and how well that data is applied to the second weekend will be very interesting to follow.
How much of a time gain will be found (should weather be stable) for the second weekend, will it be a lot, little, none, another first that is building intrigue.

Shoutout to Fantasy team players, be sure to get your teams sorted before cut off at start of qualifying.

“There are only three sports—car racing, mountain climbing and bullfighting..."
Hemingway
[+] 2 users Like bonspy's post

Hi Bonspy, welcome!

Nice to see another member form the other side of the pond. I read your bio, very interesting! I can see you are having a little trouble replying to posts as your replies seem to be in the wrong place. I will try to tidy that up for you if I can.

To reply to a post if you put your cursor below the box that the quoted text appears in then it will format correctly. I can send some pictures to help if needed.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Hiya bonspy  Big Grin 

As Morin said nice write up in your bio, welcome to the forum.   Cool 

Not long to wait now....     Winkblink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post