2020 Austrian GP

(06-07-2020, 04:57 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Dont want to give you Lewis fans palpitations but I just read this  https://the-race.com/formula-1/why-any-d...-hamilton/

*For the record I dont agree with her & get the feeling she may not be Lewis`s biggest fan and be slightly biased

The first comment on the page (at the time of reading) sums it up for me

I quote: "Honestly, cry me a damn river. If Albon used the 2m of kerb like he had ON EVERY OTHER RACING LAP, he would have been unscathed."

This is exactly what I thought after viewing it umpteen million times. There was plenty more room there Alex. Besides all this uproar and he'd not have been in the same race if it were not for all the crashes and incidents. Also, the car failed to finish with a reliability problem (and that had sod all to do with the wheel to wheel contact with Hamilton).

Yes, she comes across as biased.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(06-07-2020, 03:27 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Jeez Morini you have an uncanny resemblance to CH in your profile pic.....didnt know you had a tatt on your forehead either Wink

LOL - Arnold J Horner! Love it  Smile

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 3 users Like The Professor's post

(06-07-2020, 09:03 PM)The Professor Wrote:  LOL - Arnold J Horner! Love it  Smile

Yeah, what an absolute 

[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(06-07-2020, 04:40 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(06-07-2020, 04:35 PM)morini Wrote:  
(06-07-2020, 03:27 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Jeez Morini you have an uncanny resemblance to CH in your profile pic.....

Oh, really? I hadn't noticed.

So how many Horner Red Bull tattoo's do you have mate?      Tongue

One less than Forza has of Lewis Hamilton signed photographs in his collection!
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

Coming to a cinema near you soon Laughing

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 5 users Like forzaferrari's post

(07-07-2020, 01:51 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Coming to a cinema near you soon Laughing

Now that's funny!

“There are only three sports—car racing, mountain climbing and bullfighting..."
Hemingway
[+] 2 users Like bonspy's post