Thread Closed

Fantasy/Dream Team 2020 season

We compete again!

For those that were involved in the 2019 season league have had automatic invites to join the F1banter Dream Team League.

Should you be having issues, try the link below, or just shout and I'll help out as best I can.

New players

Follow the link, then register and you should be added to the F1 Banter league.

Join my Dream Team - Grand Prix head-to-head league F1 Banter and take me on for Season 2020! Join here:
https://sportsdeck.com/au/f1/dreamteam/#...ode=881241

Name your team. Lists in the league as team name, and real name below as "manager" (See note)
Budget $120m.
Buy 4 drivers, 4 Cars.
Select 1 driver as 'Captain' for double points (Highest driver automatically selected if you forget).
Unlimited trades for the first round, to get your team sorted. To trade: hover over the driver/car symbol, a red 'T' Icon appears click to initiate, trading.
Rounds "lockout" at the start of qualifying.
Results and round re-open usually the Monday after the race (unless there is an Australian holiday).
Totally of 30 trades available for the season.
2 trade maximum, per round.
Prices begin to fluctuate after the third round. Using the sites formula to calculate the price change, based on recent result and averages.
More details can be found on the right hand side of the screen under the '?' tab.
There is a comment section in the right hand section, if new to the league, introduce yourself there if you wish. There is no obligation to join these forums, though with Sky's limited comments enabling, here is the perfect place to be.
Emblem that's next to your team name, design can be changed. So get creative and show your colours!
You can use an alias for your name when registering.

Note, its still a bitch to change some details in personal details, mainly name, postcode and D.O.B. 
Just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you want an alias name instead of your real name.
Put "none" in postcode
Ignore Phone Number
Use any name you wish (keep it civilized)

Tips:
  • Drivers and the teams get 4 points for every position gained from their qualifying position. If a top team driver is at the back of the grid for whatever reason, they could be in for a mega points haul if they make it up to the front few positions.
  • There is a 20 points bonus for fastest lap, this goes to the driver and to the cars.
  • This can be a money game. The more money you can make the better cars you can get. Notice consistently high scoring drivers and cars, check it against their avg scores. Some teams could be vied as investments. but as with investments, one retirement could result in a big price loss.
  • There aren't enough trades for two for every race, careful use in required (something I never learn).

I see no reason why we can't invite others from outside the forum.
If you can't issue those with the link above, just tell them to search 'sportsdeck', register, and under leagues put in the league code 881241

Any other questions, give us a shout.

Have fun folks!

Left the sticky thread open for posting. Keep it all in the same place.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Cheers Hesh.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Nice one bud.

Edit:  Rolleyes So Public league (538399) is wrong then...….  Wink Shutup

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

I have reregistered using my own email.

Got a email with a link & used it hoping I'm in the right league now. *Hoping* lol Tongue

I managed to create a team again (keep thinking that this website is crap and that in 2020 there is no excuse for it anymore), even managed to join our F1 banter league. So all good there.

But have another question and maybe you guys know. Beside our league, I have three other public leagues mentioned as that I joined. I know nothing about joining other leagues. Anyone?
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(26-02-2020, 05:20 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  I managed to create a team again (keep thinking that this website is crap and that in 2020 there is no excuse for it anymore), even managed to join our F1 banter league. So all good there.

But have another question and maybe you guys know. Beside our league, I have three other public leagues mentioned as that I joined. I know nothing about joining other leagues. Anyone?

Hi Anti, I can't help but I'm guessing Hesh will be around later, he's clued up with DT stuff. 

Hope so as I need him to check if I've entered the wrong league...……. again!  Blushing

(26-02-2020, 05:24 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(26-02-2020, 05:20 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  I managed to create a team again (keep thinking that this website is crap and that in 2020 there is no excuse for it anymore), even managed to join our F1 banter league. So all good there.

Hi Anti, I can't help but I'm guessing Hesh will be around later, he's clued up with DT stuff. 

Hope so as I need him to check if I've entered the wrong league...……. again!  Blushing

Wich team name or player name do you use? I can check.

Easiest way to join is to copy that number Hesh mentioned into the "join another league" function.

(26-02-2020, 05:32 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Wich team name or player name do you use? I can check.

Easiest way to join is to copy that number Hesh mentioned into the "join another league" function.

Yeah think maybe I should have done that.....  Cry 

*some how* I was playing with *some one* else's email address, then I read we would get an email so I thought stop being lazy & use my original account & email, I used the link from that to register.  

My F1 DT is  "Hippy's team"  Shutup

Then I am afraid you are not in the right league... No Hippy's team there.

Ok Anti cheers for looking.

Thread Closed