RP20 Vs W10

(06-08-2020, 12:27 PM)morini Wrote:  Anyone have any updates on this hearing which took place yesterday?

I don't see anything.

Nothing yet, Gags is keeping me updated!   Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

RP lost and received big fine plus points deduction.

Very disappointing outcome.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...est-upheld

No doubt RP will appeal.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Havent been keeping up this morning guys.....so have RP to remove/replace the offending part(s) then?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(07-08-2020, 11:49 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Havent been keeping up this morning guys.....so have RP to remove/replace the offending part(s) then?

None of what is written in the sky article I link to makes sense (to me). It says (I quote) "They are able to continue running the car in the same specification from this weekend at Silverstone, however, as the car did not contravene the technical regulations."

That implies they've already changed the brake ducts between earlier races and the Silverstone events. Regardless, it makes F1 look blood stupid (as usual).

https://the-race.com/formula-1/why-racin...illegally/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(07-08-2020, 12:16 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  https://the-race.com/formula-1/why-racin...illegally/

Lol.

Talk about contradicting themselves!

“It would be very unreasonable to expect Racing Point to forget their knowledge and design again from a clean sheet of paper and start from scratch”

The FIA is about to disappear up it's own arse!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Toto says a rival team used a 3D camera to scan the Mercedes last year Wink

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Toto interview on Sky after P2. Never heard the guy sound irritated before now, but he clearly thinks this is a load of old bollocks. Sounds very annoyed!

Jenson commenting on Toto

"but he's right about Haas, when they came on the grid it was a white car but it resembled a red car"

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

The whole thing about this that bothers me is that surely all this should have been cleared up BEFORE the season started. I do not know where I read it or if it was in modern parlance "Fake News" but I thought the cars where thoroughly inspected by the FIA prior to the season starting. If that is not the case why not?

When you think of all the other shenanigans that have gone in in recent times I think this is pretty petty.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post