Thread Closed

Slow news month

So RBR are going to win the title in 2020

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/52710/hel...-2020.html

It must be true as the Helmet is never wrong!
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(31-12-2019, 01:02 PM)morini Wrote:  It must be true as the Helmet is never wrong!

Marko: Verstappen not at Hamilton’s level yet.

Red Bull’s motorsport advisor Helmut Marko doesn’t believe that his team’s star driver Max Verstappen is yet at Lewis Hamilton’s level.

Verstappen delivered his best season so far in F1 in 2019, finishing P3 in the Drivers’ Championship and claiming three race wins.

But when all was said and done it was a sixth World Championship that came Hamilton’s way, and Marko feels that Verstappen isn’t yet the complete package that Hamilton is.

“Hitting the road [Max] may be quicker, but if you look at the complete package, Hamilton is still better” 

“He is incredibly fast and has a lot of experience. We’ve seen that over and over again.

“He isn’t at the top in the first, second or third free practice, but in qualifying he is there and drives his best lap.”

Horner of course disagrees.

“I think Max has really grown up this year, he is the leader of the team. I think he has taken on that role with a great sense of responsibility.

“For me, Max is the most complete driver in Formula 1. The form that he has demonstrated throughout the year is really of a different level.

Personally I don't like/trust either of em…..   Rolleyes

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Happy New Year Gents!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 5 users Like forzaferrari's post

A young Ross Brawn

https://twitter.com/i/status/1213456563572236288

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

A Belated Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you, your friends and family have a good year.

Max Verstappen the most complete driver in F1... LMAO Horner must have had too many of Papas flapjacks.

This gap between the seasons is awful to endure but I think this next season will be super interesting both on and off the race track.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(05-01-2020, 06:04 PM)NeilP Wrote:  A Belated Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you, your friends and family have a good year.

LMAO Horner must have had too many of Papas flapjacks.

This gap between the seasons is awful to endure but I think this next season will be super interesting both on and off the race track.

Same to you buddy.

Ah hem.....I'll have you know a Papajack will make one, happy, relaxed, thoughtful & creative...…   Big Grin

Disclaimer: Or completely shit faced if two or more eaten.    Tongue 

I know mate but at least we have the Dakar highlights to watch at 10pm on Eurosport 2.   Cool

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(05-01-2020, 07:47 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  I know mate but at least we have the Dakar highlights to watch at 10pm on Eurosport 2.   

And Biathlon, dont forget women's Biathlon  Tongue

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(06-01-2020, 12:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(05-01-2020, 07:47 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  I know mate but at least we have the Dakar highlights to watch at 10pm on Eurosport 2.   

Cheers mate Hehe  Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(06-01-2020, 12:29 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(06-01-2020, 12:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

Cheers mate Hehe  Big Grin

You two need to get a life!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Several sites reporting Max Verstappen has signed a new deal with RBR until end of 2023
edit: now confirmed

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post
Thread Closed