Poll: Where will Lewis drive in 2021 - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ferrari
50.00%
50.00%
Mercedes
20.00%
20.00%
McLaren
10.00%
10.00%
Another team
0%
0%
He will retire
20.00%
20.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Poll: Where will Lewis Hamiton go in 2021

I know what I think. But I'm probably wrong!

(03-12-2019, 01:42 PM)morini Wrote:  I know what I think. But I'm probably wrong!

If Toto stays he will stay, If Toto goes he will be in the Ferrari me thinks.
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post

(03-12-2019, 02:08 PM)pennywise Wrote:  If Toto stays he will stay, If Toto goes he will be in the Ferrari me thinks.

Don't sit on the fence Ian, click a button!
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(03-12-2019, 01:42 PM)morini Wrote:  I know what I think. But I'm probably wrong!
(03-12-2019, 02:15 PM)morini Wrote:  
(03-12-2019, 02:08 PM)pennywise Wrote:  If Toto stays he will stay, If Toto goes he will be in the Ferrari me thinks.

Don't sit on the fence Ian, click a button!

Agree with Ian, a lot depends on Toto, I would like Lewis to win in three different cars, so to avoid splinters, Mercedes, then after two yrs Ferrari, why leave the best team, then he could finish off in a competitive McLaren!  Tongue

*If* I'm wrong (am a lot) & Lewis signed for Ferrari I'd be a happy lad.   Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

(03-12-2019, 03:16 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Agree with Ian, a lot depends on Toto, I would like Lewis to win in three different cars, so to avoid splinters, Mercedes

Cast a vote then chaps! There's no punishment for being wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(03-12-2019, 03:32 PM)morini Wrote:  
(03-12-2019, 03:16 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Agree with Ian, a lot depends on Toto, I would like Lewis to win in three different cars, so to avoid splinters, Mercedes

Cast a vote then chaps! There's no punishment for being wrong.

lol forgot.... stoners  Rolleyes 

Done now.   Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

I agree with Ian but I think Wolff will eventually stay so I voted Mercedes.

I am interested to know what our resident Ferrari fanatic (Forza... like you did not know) thinks but I guess he is on his knees praying full time for Ferrari to sign his hero Smile Smile Smile
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(03-12-2019, 06:33 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I am interested to know what our resident Ferrari fanatic (Forza... like you did not know) thinks but I guess he is on his knees praying full time for Ferrari to sign his hero Smile Smile Smile

Looking at the poll guessing he's voted already....   Laughing

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

I voted `retire` as Morini didnt include the `dont really give a flying you know what` option Wink

.... he may well sign for us, who knows.....what I do know is the sale of valium & happy pills will go through the roof (see 2016), you guys are going to need plenty of them unless Ferrari get their act together Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

hehe I went with "retire", was a toss up with "another team" and "retire". Because, he's going to MotoGP : D

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post