Poll: Where will Lewis drive in 2021
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ferrari
50.00%
5 50.00%
Mercedes
20.00%
2 20.00%
McLaren
10.00%
1 10.00%
Another team
0%
0 0%
He will retire
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Where will Lewis Hamiton go in 2021
I know what I think. But I'm probably wrong!
(03-12-2019, 12:42 PM)morini Wrote: I know what I think. But I'm probably wrong!

If Toto stays he will stay, If Toto goes he will be in the Ferrari me thinks.
[-] The following 2 users Like pennywise's post:
  • PapaofGags, NeilP
(03-12-2019, 01:08 PM)pennywise Wrote: If Toto stays he will stay, If Toto goes he will be in the Ferrari me thinks.

Don't sit on the fence Ian, click a button!
[-] The following 2 users Like morini's post:
  • PapaofGags, NeilP
(03-12-2019, 12:42 PM)morini Wrote: I know what I think. But I'm probably wrong!
(03-12-2019, 01:15 PM)morini Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 01:08 PM)pennywise Wrote: If Toto stays he will stay, If Toto goes he will be in the Ferrari me thinks.

Don't sit on the fence Ian, click a button!

Agree with Ian, a lot depends on Toto, I would like Lewis to win in three different cars, so to avoid splinters, Mercedes, then after two yrs Ferrari, why leave the best team, then he could finish off in a competitive McLaren!  Tongue

*If* I'm wrong (am a lot) & Lewis signed for Ferrari I'd be a happy lad.   Cool
"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel  
(03-12-2019, 02:16 PM)PapaofGags Wrote: Agree with Ian, a lot depends on Toto, I would like Lewis to win in three different cars, so to avoid splinters, Mercedes

Cast a vote then chaps! There's no punishment for being wrong.
[-] The following 1 user Likes morini's post:
  • PapaofGags
(03-12-2019, 02:32 PM)morini Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 02:16 PM)PapaofGags Wrote: Agree with Ian, a lot depends on Toto, I would like Lewis to win in three different cars, so to avoid splinters, Mercedes

Cast a vote then chaps! There's no punishment for being wrong.

lol forgot.... stoners  Rolleyes 

Done now.   Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post:
  • forzaferrari
I agree with Ian but I think Wolff will eventually stay so I voted Mercedes.

I am interested to know what our resident Ferrari fanatic (Forza... like you did not know) thinks but I guess he is on his knees praying full time for Ferrari to sign his hero Smile Smile Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like NeilP's post:
  • PaddyB, forzaferrari, PapaofGags
(03-12-2019, 05:33 PM)NeilP Wrote: I am interested to know what our resident Ferrari fanatic (Forza... like you did not know) thinks but I guess he is on his knees praying full time for Ferrari to sign his hero Smile Smile Smile

Looking at the poll guessing he's voted already....   Laughing
[-] The following 2 users Like PapaofGags's post:
  • forzaferrari, NeilP
I voted `retire` as Morini didnt include the `dont really give a flying you know what` option Wink

.... he may well sign for us, who knows.....what I do know is the sale of valium & happy pills will go through the roof (see 2016), you guys are going to need plenty of them unless Ferrari get their act together Wink
"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[-] The following 3 users Like forzaferrari's post:
  • PapaofGags, Monster Hesh, NeilP
hehe I went with "retire", was a toss up with "another team" and "retire". Because, he's going to MotoGP : D
I'm English, as such, I crave disappointment. That's why I support McLaren.
[-] The following 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post:
  • forzaferrari, PapaofGags, NeilP