2019 Brazilian GP

So do we think Lewis will phone the last two races in? Or what? He seems really motivated right now, and because it's Brazil he'll want to do well with the Senna link. Given the layout I've got to say it should be a Ferrari front row lockout in quali, but the race, might favour Mercedes.

How any of them can motivate themselves for these last two races is anyones guess. Nothing to play for means nothing to drive them. I think Bottas is the most likey to stay on it as

1. He is only 5 points behind Hamilton for second hapf of season (two wins apiece)
2. He will want to try to carry some momentum into next year

If I were to guess I would say Lewis will go missing in Brasil and Abu.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

I think in a normal year Morini I'd agree, but I don't know, I think Lewis is in a weird mood right now. Some of his social media posts since winning the WDC seem almost like it hadn't happened, his frame of mind is that of before he won his sixth title. Looking forward to Interlargos though, as it could be our last time there, so it might be important for a few of them.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

James`turncoat` Allison will be the man in charge on the ground for Merc this weekend following Toto Wolff`s confirmation he won't be attending the Brazilian GP - he's staying at home. First GP he's missed since 2013.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

I'm intrigued to see whats been dug up on why Ferrari seem to have lost their top speed advantage.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(11-11-2019, 09:44 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I'm intrigued to see whats been dug up on why Ferrari seem to have lost their top speed advantage.

Storm in a teacup I reckon Hesh. Nothing will come of it.

Besides all the teams will be worried about engine mileage going into the last races. Not like any of them can do a spinal tap without risking a blow up.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Binotto has confirmed Charles LeClerc will take a new power unit this weekend triggering a 10 place grid drop.

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(12-11-2019, 12:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Binotto has confirmed Charles LeClerc will take a new power unit this weekend triggering a 10 place grid drop.

I guess his Austin quali problem was terminal then? In that case I reckon Charlie will be able to turn it up to 11.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

Another day, another Technical Directive....TD 38/19, This time, "it is important that no flammable liquid from the intercooler, the air collector or the ERS system is allowed to enter the combustion chambers"......now, which team could this witch hunt Directive be aimed at me wonders?

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post